One

(jooheon)

"Jooheon!"

I was sitting behind my school bench, dreaming myself away to a completely different world: a world that does not exist - only based on my thoughts and dreams. That someone would call out my name was far away in my mind. Well, until I heard a loud bang of a fist pressed down against my table - making me jump out of shock.

"Lee Jooheon, how many times will I have to call you in the middle of my lessons?" Miss Pak didn't look happy, not at all. Her gloomy voice created an energy that gave me a strong sense of shame sliding up my body.

"Sorry, Miss Pak" She gave me a doubtful smile. "I would like to talk to you about something," I nodded. "Good. We'll take a break, everybody!"

As all my classmates squeezed through the classroom opening to take a break, I could do nothing but wait for Miss Pak's forthcoming words, which I did not expect to be positive.

"So, Jooheon," She took a chair and sat it on the other side of my bench, sat down and stared at me. "I think both you and I understand that it won't work if it continues like this, right?" I nodded.

"Actually, me and your parents have talked about getting you a private teacher. Wouldn't it suit you well, don't you think?" I looked up at my teacher's face, she didn't look as annoyed anymore. Instead, actually calm.

"I can let you think about it so we can talk more about it tomorrow. What do you think?" I nodded again. "Good. I'll go and have some coffee now, you can go out and take a break,"

I watched as my teacher left the classroom. A private teacher? It might not be that stupid...

___

omoahhggha i'm so shyy right now lord save me 😭 this is the first story i publish and i'm kinda new to this haha, i hope ya'll liked it anyway! ❤️//author