Two

(jooheon pov) 

"So, have you thought about what I said yesterday?" I nodded in response. Miss Pak gave a smile back. "So what do you say?"

"I can test" Miss Pak patted me on the shoulder with a warm smile that filled her rosy lips.

"Good. I have some information about him that I think you might like," She set off against her desk, pulled a white paper out of the box and went back.

"Here's a picture of him and some quick facts about him, what he does and what he likes." I nodded, curious as I was, I looked at the white paper.

To my shock, I saw a beautiful, adorable looking guy with blond hair and a smile that made me almost blush. 'Lee Minhyuk' was written at the top, which I assumed is his name. It is also written how old he was, 23 years old. I'm not going to lie, it just took the picture to catch my interest. All the other information was not necessary, I had already fallen for it.

"I want it" I said, handing the paper back to Miss Pak.

"Perfect! I'll fix a meeting with you tomorrow after lunch, would that fit well?" I nodded with a warm smile on my lips.

I was standing in the parking lot, outside my school - looking for the man I saw on the picture the day before. God, I long until I get to see the beautiful face for real.

"Hello!" A happy voice called from my right. When I looked at the guy next to me, I felt like I almost wanted to crawl into a ball and scream by joy when i saw that it was the guy in the picture. He was so beautiful, even more beautiful in reality.

"hey.." I said shyly, looking down at the ground, as i blush. He took his hand under my chin, slowly raised my head to look at him. He probably saw my scream-red cheeks, embarrassing.

"Don't be shy, it's okay" I gave a shy smile back. "I thought you might want to come home to me, we can get to know each other better that way" I look at him shocked, yet, I absolutely could not say no. Not to such a beautiful face.

"Okay" I said back.

-
Okaaaay so this one was pretty messy i think? i hope its fine..❤️ Anway, thanks so so much for reading this, luv u ❤️❤️❤️ //author