welcome/requests

Hello and welcome to this hot mess of a book lmao

I'll be putting fics, art, and headcannons in here. I'll indicate which chapter has what in the title of the chapter.

If anyone has a problem with this book being published please DM me, do not start discourse in the comments of this book, you will be blocked.

Any and all requests should be filed in the comments under this chapter! I will take requests for art and fics, here's what I will and will not do:

I will do: ship art and stories, platonic art and stories, smut, nsfw art, gore, angst, fluff, pretty much anything not listed below

I will NOT do: irl stuff (stories or art of the real people), extremely triggering content (including but not limited to: r*pe, abuse, or anything of that nature), gross fetishes/kinks I do not like (ddlb/cgl specifically), I will add more if needed.

Don't worry if you think you're request may not be taken, simply ask first and I'll let you know if I'm willing to indulge.

However if you do request something that I've clearly stated I am not willing to do then you will simply be ignored.

I did not make the art in the book cover, I simply made the edit. Art was made by @/lemonkiwix on Instagram. If you are this artist and you want the cover changed/taken down please lmk!!

 If you are this artist and you want the cover changed/taken down please lmk!!