Chapter 2.

Hazels' POV

- Okay so? We're waiting here... Rea says.

All I can feel is three pairs of eyes staring right at me. I'm moments away from throwing up. I know I know, you'll say I am overeacting. You however don't have to confess to your best friends that you are in an on going relationship at the moment. A relationship none of them is aware of.

Oh God.

- Yes. Right. You're waiting. I mumble .

- Oh come on just spill the tea already. It can't be that bad. Who is it? Natalie asks this time.

Yes Natalie. It can't be that bad. It's only the love of Rea's life...

- It's just a guy you guys. I finally manage to say.

- Just a guy? What kind of guy? Olivia says.

The tone of her voice demands me to continue. But I can't. I can't say who it is.

You could however sleep with him. My brain comments.

I demand you shut up stupid mind.

It is now official that I have lost every bit of sanity.

- Okay I'm gonna tell you. But! You have to promise nothing is gonna change between us. I know what I did can't be explained. I might as well am a terible friend. You have to promise that you will try to understand and be open minded about it. I say and I am a hundred percent sure I only make things worse. I take a sip of my wine, a long one to be exact.

- Haze? Who is it? Natalie asks worried now.

- Come on Hazel. It's us, you know we share everything. We won't judge! Plus it's not like you're screwing Drew or something. Rea jokes.

She thinks she just said the funniest and craziest thing there is to say. Little did she know.

There comes a moment of silence. No one talks. I take a longer sip. All three pairs of eyes are stabing right into my heart. Everyone waits for me to say something. Not something. They're waiting for me to deny it.

Natalie looks at me and I think she knows. Then again maybe not. She looks at me then a flash crosses her eyes and she quickly looks over at Rea. Then back at me.

She knows.

She drinks.

Rea is starting to get worried. Olivia exchanges glances with Natalie, only then she understands that the guy is indeed Drew.

- OH MY GOD! She exclaims.

Rea stares at her and then tears start building up her eyes.

- Hazel?

She asks once. I don't replay.

- Oh god, oh god. You did! Didn't you? JUST SAY IT ALREADY! She shouts in my face.

I sure diserve it.

- I did. I mumble.

Reas POV

- I did.

Hazel says and I feel everythink go darker.

- My friend. Not just a girl MY BEST FRIEND goes and sleeps with the boy I talk about almost everyday!

I yell at her.

- Rea I'm so so sorry! I swear I didn't mean for this to happen! He just came at the coffee shop one day and it all started from there! I would never do this to you intentionaly. She says almost crying.

I don't even wanna look at her. I know I am over reacting. He barely knows my excistance. However that's not the point. I like him. I liked him since I can remember. I like staring at him and hearing his voice. I like imagining how it's like being his friend or maybe even more than that. I just like him.

I know the case here is pitiful. I have a high school crush on a boy that doesn't even cares for my existence. I was after all seeing him getting into a relationship coming. I just never expect that relationship to be with one of my closest friends. I mean how am I even supposed to be ok with that.

- Okay okay let's be cool about it. Natalie says trying to keep things down

- Yes Nat is right. It was after all just a one night stand or something. Right Haze? No biggy. Olivia pits in.

But Hazel seems not to agree with her. Then, right there when I look the look in her face I know. I know it was more than that.

I know she loves him.

He probably does too now that I think of it.

Suddenly all the anger goes away. It's like somebody flicks the lights out and all I can feel now is sad.

Literally a wave of sadness hits me.

I know I must look like someone told me my mother was crashed by a car or that the boy I love loves my best friend or that she slept with him by the look the girls give me.

Wait. That's what happened. Sure thing.

- You know, I finally say, I'm not even mad at this point. I'm just disappointed and sad. Disappointed that he is with someone else and sad because that someone is you.

- Wow wow wait she never said she was with him. Natalie says.

- She didn't have to. It's obvious. Look at her! HELL! She loves him!! I shout and start crying.

Great. Now here goes the tears. Like the whole thing wasn't dramatic enough.

- Rea.. I'm truly so so sorry. Hazel says and tries to reach at me.

- No. I say and take a step back.

Everybody looks at me. I know what I'm doing. I'm talking a step back. Not because I'm not ready to forget it, but because I'm not ready to forgive her.

- Just be sure it was worth it. Because I sure am not.

- Worth what? Hazel asks me.

I can feel her panicking. The other two exchanges some glances and finally Olivia stares at the floor.

- To destroy us. Our friendship.

******

You know what to do.
Vote, share, comment.

xx