Meeting a vampier.

ALLISON'S POV********

I was in the woods humming a tune until I heard a twig snap. "Who's there!?" I yelled. I turned around and was met by a beutiful pair of green eyes and curly hair.

"Who are you?" I asked. "I am you worst nightmare." he replied. Surreeeeee he is. I laughed at him. "How..are you.. my worst.... nightmare!" I said in-between laughs.

He bared his fangs, and his eyes were now red. "I am a vampire." He said. A VAMPIRE! I HATE VAMPIRES! THEY KILLED MY FATHER! two can play at that game. I grew my long black wings, and my eyes turned black. "Y-you-a-are a d-dark angel?!" he screamed. "Yes, and that mean I am stronger than you!" He ran at me and I flew over him.

"You missed me." I threw fire balls at him, but he dodged them. He pinned me against a tree in a flash. I sprayed holy water on his face from my hands. "OWEE!" he yelled in pain. I was about to leave but I went to him and said,"Dont mess with me. Oh and whats your name?" "H-Harry Styles" he said. "Well Styles, I dont want to see you here again. By the way I love your eyes." I said then flew off.

I got home and my sister,Tori, was watching Spongebob again. I took the remote and switched it to Pretty Little Liars."HEY, I WAS WATCHING THAT!" Tori yelled. "Well, to bad!" I yelled back. Tori and I always get into fights. "BUT I-" I cut her off by putting her to sleep with a spell I learned.

Ahhh peace and quiet.