Chapter 11: First move

HARRY'S

After having a warm bathe, I decide to check some work on my laptop to know if Nate had received the files. I notice Elena was fast asleep and half naked on the bed. My eyes drifts continuously to her body, distracting me from my work. I shut my laptop and went straight to bed. I just want to touch her and have her all to myself but I already said I won't touch her for a month. I wish I could take it all her back. Her ass was facing me, also uncovered. I couldn't get a grip of myself. And fuck, the way she bent her ass to me some minutes ago made me want to cum. She's so nasty. I try placing my hands on her ass but I restricted myself.

"Elena." I whisper, hoping she would hear but she didn't.

"Elena." I call again but it was all in vain. I turn around, feeling sad I was going to sleep in this kind of state.

"Harry...." She calls me, relieving me of my anxiety.

"Are you okay?" She asks me.

"No, I'm...not." I stutter.

"What is it then?" She says lowkey.

"I feel so cold." I shiver. I try my best to hide that I was being fake.

She wraps her arms around me, her body melting into mine. Oh, it feels so good.

"Is that okay?" She asks me with her hands tightly wrapped around me.

"Can we just lay like this?" I say.

"Sure. Come here." She lays my head on her chest. This feels so good. I close my eyes and wish she would never let go.

******************

After having breakfast, I drive Elena to work even though she was hesitant.

"Harry, please I don't need you to do all these. Don't make it worse." Elena pleads.

"Elena, henceforth i'm going to drive you to work and pick you up at noon and that's final."

"You're just too jealous and obsessive."

"Oh, I am now. El, that shouldn't be new to you. You're my wife and I don't like sharing."

"Who said I was hanging out with other men? Harry get a hold of yourself. Nothing is ever go to happen between Shawn and I."

"Shawn! It's all about him!" I bang my fists against the steering, my anger aggravating.

"Harry..." She say lowkey, surprised at his behavior.

"Just quit this job. Elena please... don't let him get in between us."

"Harry, I can't."

I try to keep calm, holding in my anger. I stop my car seeing I have reached her workplace. She kisses me on the cheek but i'm not paying attention to her anymore. I can't just stop thinking of Shawn's intentions. It doesn't feel right. She gets out of the car mouthing 'I love you." I smile, feeling happy that she's mine but the fear of losing her troubles me. I can't live without her.

*****************

"Yes...that's perfect. I need it to be the best. I will supply all the funds necessary but please make sure Harry and Elena also gets this invitation. All right. I'll be counting on you." This is my first move Harry. Just give it a few more days and Elena is no longer yours. You will lose to me.

"