Authors note

Most of you probably won't read this, thinking "Oh, it's just another one of those boring Authors Notes that we all hate" I hate them too you guys, and I'm sorry for making one but I just wanted to tell you where the inspiration came from.
So I have a black Journal, and if your a Grey's Anatomy fan like me ( YAY SEASON 16 so happy!!) then you'll know Meredith and Maggie's mom Ellis kept these journals where she wrote her surgical ideas and such. i thought that was pretty interesting and personally, I wanna leave my kids my journals one day cause it shows people a different side of you, one that no one sees : it's like a window into your mind you know, letting people seeing how you think.
Damm it! Oops I said too much
Gotta blast ( ewww, did I actually just say that?)
Well, this is where I leave you. See now that I think about it, what some writers do is they put these at the end of stories which is pretty smart and I regret not doing that but than again it was the prologue so yea.. I'll probably do that for future chapters.
I actually came up with the idea to write a new book in history, and what it would be about.. like I started getting ideas, In history as well, expect I just let my mind take control and my fingers when I actually started writing this
Imma end this here
~Love u!
See now I don't wanna sound like.. you know what no... imma just leave it at that.