Chapter 2 part 1

Lady J POV

I woke up,  struggling to get of my bed then i grabbed a V neck tee and blue jeans from my closet and started to put them on,  then i put on my black boots and put my hair in a ponytale. Then i started to make my way to the bathroom so i could brush my teeth.As soon as i entered the rec room i spot Jinx who is sitting with scarlett, Snake Eyes and her cousin Storm Shadow she finally spots me and tells me to come sit next to her so i did.

Third Person

"Hey." I said as i sat next to my best friend Jinx. Everyone but Storm Shadow said hi back. He just sat there quietly while eating his breakfast which was eggs and a powerade. As i looked up from Storm Shadow i can see Flint headed my way.

"So Lady J, what's up with you and Flint?" Scarlett asked.

"We're just friends." Lady J smiled.

"Hey Lady J."  Smiled Flint.

"Hey Flint." Lady J said as she smiled back.

"So, i was wondering  if you wanted to spar with me?"

As soon as Flint said that Storm Shadow's eye shot up from his breakfast to watch the two of them with a piercing stare. He knew exactly what Flint was doing.

Jinx looked at her cousin carefully, noticing his head shoot up. She followed his gaze to Lady J and Flint, and nudged Scarlett who was sitting beside her.

"Umm, sure why not? meet me in the training room in five mins."Lady J said as she made her way towards her room to change into a yoga shirt with yoga pants.

Storm Shadow stabbed his eggs while watching Flint smile like an idiot.

While Jinx and Scarlett give each other a knowing look before going back to their breakfast.