9.

-
Snapchat
From: FennecI.N👾

N👾

-

"ohhh who's texting you?" Woojin asked Felix as he tried peering over the youngers shoulder. Felix hesitates to tell Woojin the truth, he decides not to.

"No one, hyung. Just a friend from school."

"It's definitely a boyfriend! I don't know if I should let my baby Lix have a boyfriend. What's his name, age, shoe size, and blood type then maybe you can date this fiend." Felix still didn't want to tell Woojin anything so he grabs Woojin's cup of ramen from his hands to run into the kitchen and bin the full cup.

"Hey! I wasn't done with that." Woojin yells at Felix with an annoyed expression at not getting to finish his ramen.

"I don't give a diddly darn shit. Go fuck your sugar daddy for food." Felix begins to push Woojin out of the kitchen towards the door. Woojin's heels squeak against the floor as he turns himself around to face Felix.

"Who the fuck pissed in your ceri-" The doorbell chose to ring at that exact moment and Felix's eyes widen at the noise. He groaned to himself, Jeongin said he'd be here a bit later. Woojin's bitchy expression turned into a smug one faster than Changbin's rap in Miroh.

"Please don't embarrass me or I'll tell Chan you have a daddy kink." He warns/begs Woojin.

"You wouldn't." Woojin warns back.

"You're on thin fucking ice hyung."

"I'm on the floor."

"It's a metaphor."

"It's a carpet..." After Woojin said that Felix just gave up and walked over to answer the door, he left Jeongin waiting long enough.

Jeongin walks in to be immediately pulled into a warm hug by the older, Jeongin legit melted into the hug. Woojin watches from the kitchen as he smiles like a proud Dad at the pairs warm embrace. Woojin decided not to embarrass Felix for once in his life and crept towards the front door, but not before he took a few pictures to show Chan when he got there.

"I'll be sleeping over at Channie's tonight if you need me, and use protection! I'm not old enough to have grandchildren yet!" Woojin shouts at the pair who were still locked in a tight embrace as he snuck through the small gap in the door. Woojin closes the door behind himself.

"I told you he'd leave us alone if we stayed here for a while." Felix whispered to the younger as he snuggled his face into the nape of Jeongins neck.