17.

Felix's POV~

I was the first person to wake up in the morning, I wanted to make today perfect for Yeni so I woke up early to plan it and let him sleep. I wanted to start our trip out by taking him to a park I used to go to when I was a child and take him to get ice cream and finally I have one last surprise. I walked out of the bathroom fully clothed and hair brushed for once as I walked over to my sleepy baby and admired how cute he looked.

I place my hand on his jaw and began leaning towards his face to where our lips were just brushing against each other. I watched his beautiful brown eyes begin to slowly flutter open, those wonderful earthy hues that held his soul, not in the way of those cheesy romantic fan fictions, so obsessed with lust, but with the kind of beauty that expands a moment into a personal eternity, a heaven you wish to be a part of. I softly smiled at him and before he could react I pressed my lips against his. Our lips moved in sync with one another, this was always the most perfect and cliche way to wake him up. It was our little cliche, something special for us to do. This time however neither of us needed to go to work so we were able to enjoy it for longer, the taste of his vanilla lips lingering longer on mine and his hand grasping my waist for support. I could honestly kiss him forever but sadly we both needed to breathe. I pulled away slowly to tease  him before opening my eyes to meet his soft ones and to see a tint of red burning his ears and cheeks.

"Morning Cutie~" I  smile down at him, his blush turning into a more crimson red. He must have noticed since he pulled his cute little sweater paws over his face and waved one of them at me to get away, I chuckled at his shyness before standing straight to walk over to the edge of our bed and take a seat.

I hear the covers of our bed rustle before seeing him run into the bathroom and the door slamming behind him. I couldn't help myself and I laughed out loud by how shy he was being, it was...."Cute."

~time skip sponsored by Jeongin's ears~

We had our hands intertwined together as we walked closely beside one another, there weren't many people staring at us as a contrast to Korea whereas every being with eyes would stare at our hands and whisper into the ears of their companions. It was quite uncomfortable and rude to be honest, but the change is nice, we can just be ourselves without judgement.

We had a quick breakfast at a place called 'Wired', they sold the best, most fluffiest waffles you've ever tasted and even better, you could have three different toppings on them of your choice. I got strawberries while Innie had bananas and cashew nuts.

We finally made it to our first location, the park.

The park covered a wide area that could fit about three small houses. It was hilly with a tall tree or two near one hill. There were benches for people to sit in every corner and jogging tracks were all around the edges of the park. The west corner had some swings too on which many children, including myself, used to come and play. Flowers, hedges and bushes grew all around; this made the park look more pleasant and attractive. This place used to be so beautiful at the time; it was so pleasurable to relax here and take in some cool fresh air but it looks like the place had been abandoned for quite some time.

Jeongin loved it though and that's all that matters to me. We spent a lot of time in the playground on the swings and we took turns taking pictures of one another on the swings and benches. I sometimes had to flick myself for staring at Jeongin rather than taking his photo as the golden sun perfectly complemented his tan skin but it was okay since Jeongin did it as well when he thinks I didn't notice. I asked Jeongin if he'd take a selfie with me, he was very excited to do so. I look at the picture after it was taken and smile happily to myself that this was actually real, i was really here with the most amazing person ever.