25

*2 Years Later*

We ended up having a precious baby girl.

We decided to name her Leila.

she had bright blue eyes and snow blonde hair. her skin was a medium fair shade, and soft as ever. she is always dressed in adorable flower crowns and tutus.

she is turning two in three months, and we are getting married in one. we have the dressed and tuxes picked out already, so you could say we are a little excited.

Speaking of Leila, she came running over to me with Simon attached to her chubby little hand. she learned how to walk around one year old, and she's been speaking like actual word now and i'm just so happy, and blessed with my princess.

"Mama." she said, resting her arms out to me, making my heart melt all over again.

"Hi princess. How was your daddy-daughter date?" i asked, picking her up.

"we went to the slide!" she smiled, showing off her pretty white teeth.

"Daddy took you to the park?" i smiled.

she nodded as i put her down, and she ran off to her playroom.

"hi love. how was your day with leila?" i asked pecking his cheek, tidying the room up.

"it was amazing i just can't get over her adorable, chubby, face." he smiled.

"you're obsessed." i giggled.

"so are you." he laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a kiss.

*Skip to the wedding*

Everyone was there.

JJ, josh, Harry, tobi, Ethan, vik, and everyone we had met over the past years.

Time flashed by in an instant and before i knew it,

Leila was throwing pedals down the carpet and bam,

"You may now kiss the bride." said the priest.

we leading in for a long passionate kiss, Leila stood by our sides.

"Hey, Mrs.Minter." he smirked.

"Hi, Mr.Minter." i giggled kissing him one last time.

-

Well. that's it my loves. The end of Angels and Gods. I had so much fun writing this book and i can't thank you all enough for reading it. you mean the world to me. forever and always.
_kay 💓