Time Of My Life

Narrator's POV
Last two weeks of April

Peta,Maks and Maks' brother Val and Val's wife Jenna arrived in Davenport for a visit two weeks later. Lexi had found a a resort that her parents and her always go too.She begged and pleaded for them to rent the entire thing. They agreed since it was a two week break from school.So Mr and Mrs. Kaufman rented the entire resort. Thank God they are rolling in cash.So everyone helping out with this whole flash mob was staying there.
So Peta had the idea of setting it up like Dirty Dancing where everyone would get taught the flash mob dance in two groups. Why two groups and not just one? Well Lexi had 120 people for the flash mob and sixty per group was a lot easier on Peta, Maks, Val and Jenna. So Peta and Jenna are teaching the girls and Maks and Val will be teaching the boys.

Rebecca's POV

My Mom,Dad, Richy and I arrived at the resort Lexi's parents had rented out.
My jaw dropped "Mom this is like Dirty Dancing!!!"
Mom laughed "It kinda is," she said "Does that make your Dad and I Dr. and Mrs. Hauseman."
"Guess it does," said my Dad.
"Guess that makes Richy, Lisa than?" I laughed as Richy pushed me slightly.
"Shut up Rebecca," he said.
I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.
"Will you two stop," said my Mom.
"Annette!Richard!" said Mrs. Kauffman.
"Trudy!" said my Mom hugging Mrs. Kauffman.
"Becky!!!!" yells Lexi as she comes running .
"Lex!!!!" I yelled as Lexi smashed into me and hugs me.

Colby's POV

I pulled up the long drive to the resort. I had brought along a couple football buddies Kevin Steen, Ettore Ewen and Bryan Danielson.
"I can't believe I agreed to this," said Kevin shaking his head.
"Well ya did," said Ettore from the backseat.
"We all did," I said driving slowly up the gravel drive.
"The only reason I did is because Lexi is my cousin," said Kevin.
"I did it for Becky," I said.
"Because of course you did," laughed Bryan.
I blushed slightly "Well yeah," I said "Kev did it because he's Lexi's kin. Why did you and E do it?"
"Brianna Garcia is doing it, "said Bryan.
"You like Brie?" asks Ettore.
Bryan nodded "Yeah."
I pulled up behind Mr. Quin's car and I smiled when I saw Becky.
"I still can't believe I am doing this," said Kevin shaking his head.
Ettore laughed "Dude you're starting to sound like a broken record."
Kevin rolled his eyes and got out of the car.

Narrator's POV

A few hours later....

Everyone entered the dinning room. Colby and Becky walk in hand and hand. They sit down at the table with Annette, Richard, Mr and Mrs Kauffman, Lexi, Richy and Nikki.
Colby pulled out a chair for me and I sit down next to Lexi and Colby sits to left of me.
"Bex I love that dress," said Lexi.
" Thanks Lex, " I said smoothing out the hunter green satin silk fabric.
"And that color on you. Stunning!" said Lexi.
"Lex girl stop with the complements!!! I am already helping you out."
Lexi smiled at me "I know," she said "It's just that I am so scared."
" About?! " I asked.
"Adam saying no after all of this," she said.
"Fat chance of that happening," said Colby.
I lightly kick him in the shin earning a ow from him.
"What?!" asked Lexi.
"Colby is an idiot don't listen to him," I said giving Colby the look.
Colby gulps and mumbles something.