P A R T T H R E E

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, I'm not in the crib I was in yesterday. I'm in a normal bed, maybe it was all just a dream. A wave of relief washed over my body until I felt two arms shift around my waist. I turn as far as I can while the arms are still around me and meet face to face with Luca. He scares me a lot more than Liam does, he's a lot taller than him too. Luca is probably around 6'4-6'5 feet tall. Which is very intimidating compared to my 5'2 self.

"Good morning baby" he whispers and kisses my forehead. I don't know why but something about this reminds me of my past and sends shivers down my spine. Tears started filling my eyes, and not much longer later, start flowing. The scary darkness in his eyes shifts as they become a lighter color and slightly soften. "what's wrong sweetheart?" he asks in a sympathetic tone. I just move backward as far as I can and fall to the ground. I crawl to the corner and hold my knees against my chest and rock back and forth as tears leave my eyes.

Liam walks through the door and looks towards Luca and then me. He crouches down so he is almost at the same height as me and opens his arms to me. The look in his eyes showed that he wasn't too hopeful that I would give in. For some reason, I slowly crawl towards him and lean my head against his chest. I was very scared of Luca and I felt safer around Liam.

After a few minutes I looked up to his face as my eyes continued to water. He smiled but you could still tell how worried he was. I just shoved my head into the crook of neck and slowly stopped crying.

I feel weird, I'm not really thinking normally. I feel like a child but im not sure why.