1.

37 days have passed since my parents died. I'm not sure what I want to do anymore. I look at the sticky note with my therapists numbers on it. I don't need therapy. This isn't an All Time Low song that's for sure. That reminds me, I need to listen to my daily playlist, or I'll go even more insane for sure.

I slowly walk around my apartment, which looks like a tornado been through it. I find my phone and plug in my headphones. Call Me Hopeless, But Not Romantic by Mayday Parade is the first song I listen to.

After a couple more songs, I listen to Therapy by All Time Low. What a coincidence. I stare blankly and try go listen to the song but I can't concentrate. I'm getting a weird vibe.

I think it's part of the song at first, but I realize it's a knock at the door. Whenever Mikey or Lilly come over they always call me first just so they won't scare me, so I know it's not them.
"One second!" I yell as a quickly throw my hair in a messy bun and put on jacket over my tank top. I don't know why I even try, I always look like shit.

I open the door to see a boy who looked almost more than a wreck than I was. But, he was very attractive with his messy curly brown hair and kind brown eyes. What really caught my attention was that he was wearing a red flannel and the band braclets going up his wrists, just like me. It looked like he hadn't slept in a month.

"Do I know you?" I ask, trying not to sound rude. I mean there's a hot guy that just showed up at my appartment.

"No." He says quickly. "Don't worry I'm not a murderer or anything, I just have to clear something up with you." He smiles at me but I know he's

"Come in, but um sorry for the mess." I lead him into the 'living room'. I move a pile of shit that's on the couch and we sit down.

"I'm Ashton" he says. "I've been trying to get the balls to come here and today's was the day I decided to do it."
I stare blankly at Ashton and wonder if he's crazier than me.

"Monica, I was in the backseat of the car that killed your parents."

ITS NINE IN THE AFTERNOON AND YOUR EYES ARE THE SIZE OF THE MOOON! Oh my god I haven't updated in so long I've been really busy