( THE NSFW! 18+! CHAPTER BASICALLY JUST SEX )

( Still Kirishima's POV )

He pulled down the waist-band of my gray sweats, and slowly looked back down slickly slipping  my pants half way off my legs, with a smirk.                                                                                                             "Kat?" I asked, as he looked back up at me with his cute big eyes "hm?" he questioned "I want you inside me" I had a deeper blush on my face "alright,  you have to trust me though Eijiro"         "I do trust you, I trust you more than anyone, even Mina!"                                                                                 He smirked, but not in an unfriendly way. 

   ( 3rd person POV )

Bakugou slowly kissed back up Kirishima's muscular body, leaving hickey's and slowly went back down, getting to his v-line again.                                                                                                                          Bakugou got a grip on Kirishima's light-gray waist-band on his boxers, and started pulling them down from his body with Kirishima having a blush of embarrassment on his face, as he quickly tilted his head back.

Bakugou got a quick grip on Kirishima's dick giving him a slight hand-job, getting faster by the minute not anything to fast to hurt him.                                                                                                                      Kirishima gripped onto the bed sheets loosely, with a slight moan that filled Bakugou's ears with joy as he began to blow Kirishima, in a moving pattern bobbing his head up, and down.

"I-I'm c-cum- ahhhh" Kirishima struggled to say, semen coming from the tip of his dick, shutting his eyes tight rather quickly. Bakugou swallowed the large flow of the textured cum as it kept coming out.                                                                                                                                                                               Bakugou quickly climbed back over Kirishima to his face, going down on him kissing him ever so deeply with Kirishima's cum still in his mouth.                                                                                                        Kirishima was tasting himself through Bakugou's mouth, he thought the taste was unsanitary as he pulled away from the deep kiss.                                                                                                                               Bakugou had a slight look of confusion on his face "sorry, Kat" Kirishima said looking away with a guilty look on his face, with a slight blush "for what?"                                                                                       "nothing" Kirishima replied looking a bit sad.                                                                                                         "tell me what's wrong, Eijiro or I'll make you tell me!" Bakugou said in a very serious tone               "alright, alright I'll tell you!" Eijiro sighed.

( Bakugou's POV )

"I just feel bad for pulling away" Eijro sadly said with a lack of explanation, which I didn't like        "well, why did you pull away then?" I asked him a with a tone of worry                                                       "you had my cum in your mouth, I didn't like the taste" he replied                                                                "oh alright, that's all you gotta say." 

"do you have a-any umm?!" Eijiro stuttered struggling to say something  "any what?"                        he looked me in the eyes "do you have any... condoms?" he blushed saying those words.                 I quickly reached beside my bed, into my nightstand drawer that was slightly open, and reached into my full box of medium sized condoms, and slowly pulled one out closing the drawer, leaning over eijiro.