t h e. p e r f e c t. m e t h o d.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. ©

__________________________________________________

t h e. p e r f e c t. m e t h o d.

g/h/p

__________________________________________________

He was gorgeous… absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.

        And as Shiloh walked towards the opulent stranger and his date, her heart was in her throat because his brilliant cobalt eyes were on her own hazel ones.

Although he probably was mistaking Shiloh for a hooker.

        Her creepy boss had Shiloh and her coworkers wear a taut, skimpy waitress attire and more than once did she have to worm her way out of someone’s arms.

        The stranger’s date was also beautiful, besides for the glare she was aiming at Shiloh. But could Shiloh blame her? No. If she was on a date with that man, she’d be domineering too. So she simply put on a cordial smile and introduced herself.

        “Good evening,” she spoke as she laid out the menus in front of the couple. “I’m Shiloh and I’ll be your server tonight. What can I start you out with on this lovely evening?”

        “Two waters, please.” The ‘stranger’ whom Shiloh had been quite enthralled with spoke. She nodded and scribbled their order down on the notepad in her hand. His date merely stared at the wall, her arms crossed deplorably. “Would I interest you with any appetizers?” 

        “You.” The guy mouthed after he glanced at his companion to make sure she wasn’t look.  Shiloh, dismayed, bit her lip and blushed garishly. He chuckled - a rich, husky accent that sent a small shutter down her length – and shook his head. “No, but thank you.” 

        After the orders were put in, she abided near the bar occasionally meeting his eyes. When he got up and strode valiantly towards her, she shifted her weight and glanced down at the tile floors. As he passed Shiloh, he grabbed her hand and without dissent from her, led Shiloh to the back hall. 

        “What are you doing?” Shiloh breathed when the stranger backed her against the wall and pressed so close that she could feel every inch of his strapping body against her own petite frame. He was taller than Shiloh had originally thought… or maybe she was just short.

        “I’m going to ‘eat’ my appetizer, Shiloh,” he brushed his nose against hers, before tilting his chin up to laugh. “I’m kidding… but I saw the way you blushed, baby doll, and I want you.”

        Shiloh couldn’t help but laugh. He was a player but in the moment she didn’t care.

He had charmed her lucratively.

            “First of all, I don’t even know your sweet name and second of all I’m a virgin, believe it or not.” Shiloh placed her hands on his chest to initially push him away, before deciding she liked the feel of her hands on him.

        “Well, first of all, I’m Bryant and second of all, we can change that.” He smirked perniciously and placed his hand on her hip.

        Shiloh shook her head to rid of the ditzy sensations and giggled. “You’re date is waiting for you, mister.” 

        “Maya cheated on me a while ago and I’ve been looking for a way to break up with her… and I think I’ve found the perfect method.” Bryant whispered, then suddenly drove forward and kissed Shiloh.

-

        After Bryant rocked Shiloh’s world with a distinct kiss, she pulled away to catch her breath. When she looked back at Bryant, from the corner of her eye she saw Maya, Bryant’s date, get up and storm out of the building. 

        “You’re girlfriend just left,” Shiloh bit her lip and brushed her forefinger along Bryant’s high-set cheekbone – she was beginning to feel impish and guilty. 

        “That’s what I wanted,” Bryant smiled alluringly. “So I’m single now…” he pulled back from Shiloh but took her hand in his and kissed her knuckle ever so delicately. “When do you get off work?” 

        She giggled, blushing vaguely and placed her other hand on Bryant’s chest. “I think I could get off now.