Part 5

Kenzie POV

"Orlandhoe!" I hear, and dread instantly fills me. There's only one person who calls Johnny that...

Ashton Arbab, aka my ex boyfriend who I hate since he cheated on me.

"Why are you here?" Annie asks, eyes narrowing.

"I was invited, remember?" He explains as I just bury my face into Johnny's chest.

"Go away, cheater. You just dumped her! The invitation was no longer valid because of that!" Lauren shouts, causing a scene.

"Let me see my girl. Orlandhoe, get your hands off my girl," Ash says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not your girl, since you cheated on me with Sharlize," I say, pulling my head out of Johnny's chest and walking over to Brynn.

"Kenz..." Asston starts before I interrupt, shouting.

"Don't. Call. Me. That. Ever. Again. Asston." I shout, and Asher's holding me back.

"You lost the privilege of speaking to my sister and calling her anything other than Mackenzie. Now, go! Get out of here!" Maddie orders, steel in her tone.

"Thanks Mads," I say as Ashton walks away.

"No problem. Now, who's up for a boogie board contest?" My sister asks, and we all grab our (rented) boogie boards.

"I'm gonna win," Hayden says confidently, and I shake my head.

"Nope. I am," I smirk, and he groans. Everyone knows how competitive I can be.

"Teams of two today, as a twist. Each team doesn't have to ride the same wave," Lauren says, and I instantly look at Johnny with that look you give your friends when a teacher says you can pick your partners.

"I call Kenz!" John shouts, swimming over to me. "Everyone else is so going down."

"True," I swim over to him and we high five each other. I notice Nadia frowning a little, so I whisper to him, "Are you sure you don't want to do this with your girlfriend?"

"Don't tell her I said this, but she's horrible at boogie boarding," he "whispers", and I laugh.

"I heard that and I'm gonna kick your ass at boogie boarding with Asher," Nadia says.

"Of course you'll win, babe," John says, bursting into laughter.

"Very funny," she replies and I suddenly feel like I'm third wheeling.

"Okay, let's get this competition started because third wheeling Jadia all day doesn't sound like fun," Brynn says, and we all run into the ocean.

Almost as soon as I hop on my board, a huge wave with two that are even larger behind it comes into view. Everyone's going to go for the second one, but I know that the last one is the tallest.

"Holy crap," Hayden says, eyes widening at the sight of that wave.

"Holy crap indeed," Annie says, riding the wave on the back.

The rest of them follow in her footsteps, looking puzzled as to why I'm not moving.

As soon as the wave crashes, I start kicking and end up going about five feet further than everyone else until I'm actually on the sand.

"The very obvious winners here are Kenzie and Johnny. You have won... What was the prize?" Maddie says, trailing off towards the end of that sentence.

"You have won... Free lunch today!" Lauren announces and everyone groans.

---

Guess who's back, back again?

This account.

And Jenzie.

Later loves!