Chapter 6 First Date Ever💕💕 (part 2)

After about half an hour of ride Taehyung stopped his car.
Y/N looked around. She was amazed to see the place where Taehyung brought her.

She rejoiced, "Amusement park! Woow! A lot of time has passed since I came here

She rejoiced, "Amusement park! Woow! A lot of time has passed since I came here."
She looked at Taehyung with twinkling eyes who was already looking at her with his cute boxy smile.

Both of them unfasten their seatbelts and came out of the car. Taehyung removed his mask and kept in his pant pocket.

They decided to go on roller coaster first.
It was quite slow and smooth when it mounted to top.
Taehyung whispered, "Hold my hand tightly."

He had just finished his talk then the ride started running at full speed on the track. They both held their hands tightly and screamed with thrill.

After that one by one they enjoyed all the rides in the park.
"Woah! Its so much fun today. After so many days I have had so much fun.", she slammed on the bench tired and rested her head on the head rest.

"Yaa! Its so much fun. Me too enjoyed alot today.", Taehyung also agreed.

Then he held her wrist and said, "Come..lets go for another ride."
And with that he dragged Y/N to the spot of another ride.

Y/N frozed in her place when she saw the ride. Her body tensed up. Her heartbeat increased and she started sweating.

Its BUNGEE JUMPING...the worst nightmare of Y/N because she was scared of heights.

Taehyung felt the rigidity in Y/N's body language. The smile on her face faded. He could sense fear in her eyes.

"What happened?", he asked with concern.
"Are you seriously gonna do this?", she pointed towards the ride terrified.

Taehyung replied excitedly, "Yeah...let's do it together!"

"WHAT????", she yelled, "No no no no! I'm not gonna do this."

She turned back to go but Taehyung held her arm and stopped her.
"Y/N, why? You have enjoyed all the rides then why not this. Come on it'll be so much fun."

"No...Jackson! I can't do this. I'm really scared of heights. When I look down I feel dizzy. Please don't make me to do this.", she pleaded.

Taehyung cupped her face in his palms and said in his deep raspy voice, "Y/N, I'm also scared of heights but I want to do it with you. I have never dared to do it before but now with you I want to experience this. I want to cherish this first ever bungee jumping experience with you."

He looked straight into the eyes of Y/N. She chuckled sadly and nodded her head.

They went to the platform and got ready for the jump. The staff was tieing the safety belts and harnesses around their body.

Y/N was still uncertain. Still debating with herself whether to do it or not.
The staff asked them to jump when they were really ready to jump so they can enjoy the thrillingexperience of the ride.