Chapter 11

Saturday morning.

Lilian slept in, her eyes all puffed up after crying all night...

She got to her feet and looked out the large window.... sunlight reflecting through her dark hazel eyes watching the snow falls down the ground.

Her stomach growled... she headed downstairs for a meal..

She kept wondering if Jason had recovered from his bruises... but she also couldn't help herself from thinking about the flashback she had last night before she cried herself to sleep...

Scrambled eggs,2 pieces of toast, 2 strips of bacon and a glass full of orange juice was enough to keep her full...

She headed back to her bedroom...

She jumped into her bed and took her phone out, In hopes that she at least got a call or text from Jason....or Nathan...

To her surprise she had 1 text, a smile crept onto her lips... she clicked it and her smile faded after seeing... it was a text from Jason.

'Hey! im in the hospital right now, i really miss you! see you soon ;)'

She was relieved he was going to fine but she wasn't as satisfied as she thought she would be.....
'i miss you too! Get well!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathan sat on the wooded bench massaging his temples, the snow gracefuly fell onto his soft brown hair.

From afar he looked diffenent, instead of his heavy dark bue winter coat he wore a long black caor that reached his thighs.

his hair seemed to cover his brown eyes which made him seem mysterious.

He didnt seem to notice but a girl sat beside him, her tan beanie covered her chest nut hair and her outfit was warm and stylish.

"Um...do you have bus fee?..." she asked looking away from him, he held his head up and looked at her, but not her face.

"I-i do..here" he said taking out a couple coins, not looking at him in the eyes she let her palm rest on his taking the coins.

Once there hands touched they got shocked, she giggled and he chuckled. "Im Liliana" she said but he just pulled his hand away looking the other direction "w-whats wrong?" she asked coming closer "i-i have to go now" he said getting up but Liliana stood up and forcfuly held his hand stopping him.

"Nathan..i know its you" she said looking at his brown eyes "how?" he chuckled.

She just giggled "i gave you that coat last christmas"...

Nathan was shocked what she had said. "Whaa-at are you talking about!?" Trying to look away and in his tone his voice was obviously lying.

Right before Lillian answers his question the bus came.

"Oh you know what I'm talking about" she smirked tossing the coins on the ground. Before she got on the bus she turned to look at him.

They made eye contact until "Are you getting on or not!" the driver yelled joking and Liliana giggled and got on.