Chapter 8 Friends?

Everyone was crowded in the hallway to get to their classes.

Lilian got to her class and looked around, basically everyone around her  were gossiping and having their own conversations in small groups.

She scanned the whole room and found herself  an empty seat in the back row. As she sat down everyone who were near her started whispering things with each-other......

Not long enough her teacher finally stepped inside the room and suddenly the room went silent, conversation were cut short. This year her class got the strictest teacher in the building. Mrs hacker. An old cranky lady who hated her job.

Halfway through the lesson the door swung open as Nathan tries to sneak in

Although he was trying to walk quietly he wasn't sneaky enough to get pass Mrs. hacker

"You're late! Get on that chair at the back" she raises her voice and points at the empty chair beside Lillian.

Liliana blushed for no reason when Nathan brushed by her, she didn't know why but she tries to hide it. " I will be right back students" Mrs.Hacker said after receiving a call from the office.

Liliana turned to faced Nathan "Hey! Your the guy I should be friends with!" She smiled but he just puts on his hood and tried to ignored her presence. Lilians smile on her face fades away and shifts her direction away from him.

"I'm back"

Skip lesson...

-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-

Lunch.

Liliana got her lunch and sat down at a table alone, she saw Jason from the distance with a another girl all up into each others faces. She sighed looking down to her phone....

Lilian had always liked Jason as a friend but she kinda grew a small crush on him ever since she came out of the hospital.

Lilian took a bite of her food in surprised that the strange boy was sitting across from her once again.

"Uhh-hi?" she said with food still stuffed in her mouth
"hey.. I'm Nathan by the way" he chuckled offering to shake her hand  "Nathan.... that sounds familiar" she said in confusion, he smiled widely "REALLY?!" He said in excitement. " uhh yeah... but Idk" she said.

"Oh..thats okay...i guess" he said "Sorry" she said in attempt to make things less awkward..

"Hey! we sh-" "Liliana! why are you sitting here? come with us!" Jason interrupted glaring at Nathan

"Umm..Jason this is Nathan" she gulped "And I'm fine here with him" she added

Jason just grunted " whatever" and left.

"Thank for not leaving me...it mean ALOT" Nathan said smiling and Liliana smiled too.