Soaring High

Glory, after settling down at a apartment by himself. Would attend a school nearby. Soaring High. After a while he'd attend the first day, He'd walk through the school entrance which was confusing as he heard murmurs going about nearby students. He'd walk into class, He'd be seated next to a girl who looked at him strangely, but returned to her book. After a whole 3 classes, and 3 hours later. It would be lunch time. Glory would be confused as to what the strange Korean food's that were available. He hadn't been able to try much of any Korean dish as he moved fairly recently. After retrieving his food, he'd sit down back at his seat, the girl next to him sat down after getting her plate of food as well. She'd introduce herself as Evelyn, in Korean of course. Glory looked at her as if she was crazy or her whole face were covered with zits, Evelyn would return a more warm smile to him. He'd just nervously shake it off and poke at his food, He knew that making friends now would be almost impossible since he had no idea how to even speak Korean. Though he'd say his name was Glory, in English. Evelyn would understand slightly, knowing now his name is Glory.  After the meal, he'd wonder where the heck he would put this tray away. He'd see other people dump their leftovers in the a bin of soup that was left over, he'd follow what the others did and put the tray under the Soup bin.  He'd feel some sort of "Achievement" learning how stuff goes during lunch and such. After school Glory would walk out, change out his School shoes which were just some white Crocs, to switch out for his Black and Red Nike shoes which were pretty Pricey, yet affordable. Right as he walked out the door, Evelyn greeted him once more by popping up behind him. Glory tried to comprehend why she tried to talk to Glory so much, as if she liked him. You see, Glory was never really one to have feelings such as love toward anyone other than his family.