fourteen.

san

i walked and sat down next to my dad and getting a couple glances from the both of them before they whispered something to eachother.

"if you have something to say speak up." i folded my arms and wooyoungs mom looked at me before laughing. "it seems you and my son had quite a good time." she gestured to her neck and i felt my face get hot as a rushed to a nearby restroom.

"ive never heard san be that loud normally its the other person thats loud." i heard my dads voice as i slowly looked into the mirror at the small spots on my neck.

"my wooyoung loves to be in control."

"weirdos." i mumbled and sighed as i stared at myself.

how could i let that happen? wooyoung an i hate eachother!

he kissed me first its not my fault.

"im not gay" i told myself and recollected my thoughts as best as i could before i heard the front door.

"that was fast." his mom spoke. "go get san from the bathroom and tell him its time to eat and we wont make fun of him anymore."

i sighed again and i heard the bathroom door open and see wooyoung in the mirror. "foods here." his eyes trailed to my neck and he widened his eyes along with scrunching his face up before he left again.

i wanna go home.

i left the bathroom and joined everyone at the table and sat in the middle of rosé and wooyoung. i didnt make eye contact with anyone as we started to eat.

the dinner was silent and awkward.

"so..." his mom began to speak.

"you and sa-"

"no" he cut her off and she widened her eyes as she finished up her food.