The meeting| Olivia POV

Who knows if I'll ever have a sexual encounter with a boy in my life. I love the thought of my dream boy, but every time I picture my best friend. Maybe I should have a sexual encounter with Cole. I don't have to have sex with him. I could be a lesbian or bisexual or a virgin. I can adopt children. " Hello girls, I want to talk about our....well uh Vaginas." Ollie said. Everyone stood up and left. I saw Cole outside waiting for me."So what was the topic and why did it end so soon ?" He said. "Vaginas" I said. Then he started staring at my freaking boobs again. " Cole uh stop." I said. He looked at me like he was the worst person ever. Then he grabbed my butt and literally through me all the way to his car. " What the Fuck?" I said. He didn't hear me and then he got in the car and started driving to a movie. It was a drive in movie so he didn't have to pay twenty for each of us . " Why in the world are we here?" I said. "Angie Montez is here and she's hot." Cole said. I looked at his blue eyes. I do like him and thats a problem and, he likes "Angie" I accedenily said. "Angies here?!?" Cole said. "Uh.....ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!" I said hopeing for her. "Oh hello cutie" Angie Montez said looking at Cole with her flirty eyes.I got out of the car instantly and walked to Starbucks where I found my best friend (2nd best friend) Natalie. " Hey N ball " I said. She looked at me at hugged me with her big green EYEBALLS. "How are you I haven't seen you in like EVER!!!!!" Natalie said. Then Cole came in.