𝓢𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝔂, 𝓢𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 ~
•Meha Lee Jamison
•Emerie Lee Jones
•17 years old
•Juniors in High School
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝~
•Meha Lee Jamison ~ me
•Emerie Lee Jones ~ my bestfriend
•Mr. Wieyr (wire) - a special man, tall, muscular, smells like a forest wrapped in velvet.
•Julian - in love with me (secretly)
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ~
Chanet (sha - ney)

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

"Where to start...? There's a lot to tell. What do you wanna know?" I could ramble all day, I thought to myself. "Start at the beginning, where it all started, what you did." said Detective Sherilyn, -we'll talk about her more later, she's a real... peach- "Well, I guess it all started in the glory days... Chanet High.. those were the best days of my life." I continued wistfully. "Tell me why" she prodded.
"Well" i said "it started in the best class of the day... American History."

** 3 years earlier**

**BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP**, "uughhh, fuck." I shut my alarm off and drowsily lifted myself up off the bed, stumbling towards the bathroom. First day of junior year... I thought -as I threw my short black hair into a ponytail- wish I could say I was excited.

My house was silent, the sun hadn't yet peeked over the horizon of the city, it was dark outside. 5:30 am, I couldn't believe it, early for me is 9:30 , I thought I was gonna cry.  I continued to get ready as time flew by. It was almost time to head to the bus, but I was more concerned with my coffee in the microwave. I stopped it just before it beeped and transferred it to my thermos, heading out the door.

6:25, the sun is slowly rise and the sky was alive with blues, pinks, purples, and sunflower yellows. I'd never seen anything so beautiful,  at that moment I wish I had my camera, but for now the picture is stuck in my mind.

**1st Period**
Math. At 8:00 in the morning, I already miss summer, something about late nights and late mornings just does my heart good, I can say goodbye to that. I miss bonfires and s'mores looking up as the sun set and the moon started to show his courtly face.

No point in reminiscing, I should be paying attention but there's not much this teacher can teach me that I don't already know. I moved from Virginia to Nevada and let's just say they are at very different academic levels, long story short I'm bored.

The next few periods were a breeze, nothing out of the ordinary. Science, English...... American Government? What? Why? Ugh, I swear I'm going to drop out. Great that's next.. I'm sooo excited. This ought to be riveting.

I walked into AG and there was no teacher just a few guys wrestling each other in the back. I plopped down in the front of the class and put my earbuds in, I was not in the mood. The boys eventually found their way to their seats and a few more students trickled in from the hallway after the late bell. "Earbuds and phones away, out of sight." a man's voice rang through the class, deep and smoky.  I looked up from my playlist stunned, he was tall, muscular, intimidating....

I pulled my earbuds out by the cord, my gaze unwavering. "Hi" he said with a crooked smile, he might have noticed my stare but I didn't care. My cheeks started to heat up I could feel them starting to turn red, "hi.." I muttered putting my head down. He walked to the front of the class and started to introduce himself, Mr. Wieyr... Mrs. Wieyr, has a nice ring to it right? How can someone so husky have such a gentle smile, it made my heart race just thinking about it.

"Meha? .. No Meha?" He questioned "Huh?" I asked coming back out of my thoughts. He chuckled "off in our own world are we?" "A little" I gave with a small smile. My cheeks were hot again, he continued on with attendance and I hid my face in my hands, what an idiot.

The class was boring not going to lie, but when I was looking at him it was like time flew by and before I knew it the bell had rung and it was the next period, but I wasn't done. "Mr. Weiyr? Can I come up for lunch because I don't understand today's lesson?" I asked "of course" he remarked with a smile.