Chapter six:

The duo is followed.

The creature lurched towards the duo of danger and began to look at then with a interrogation view... The monster came up to the Dragon first. He looked deeply into the Dragon's soul. The creature snorted. the cloud shrivel onto the floor. the one thing it despised was good magic! well that and Dragon snot which was also delivered in one big group.

The cloud lumbered over to Michael (in a cloudy way) He noticed something in this creature, something dark, something kept secret from the rest of the of the world, the cloud shuddered with excitement. it leaned in closer and closer in trying to dig up this dark secret.

The cloud discovered it. The thing began to expand and enlarge. the creature was feasting on Michael's big dark secret. It then noticed something even deeper. the cloud licked its figurative lips. it leaned in so close that it touched Michael's nose. Michael sneezed. The cloud flinched and continued,deeper and deeper until it found it. The thing shriveled up and scuttled out of the cave that the duo rested in. The thing it had found was so evil that evil was terrified of it.

Michael woke with a jump. He looked above him. there was Retso, leaning over him. " what is it?"Michael asked, "shhhhhhhhh" Retso replied, in the distance Retso could see a dark little figure scamper away, Retso squinted his little Dragon eyes. "it's been following us" He muttered. "what has?" blurted Michael. "not important" replied Retso

He hopped off of Michael's head and pranced around the room. He jumped outside and said "well what are you waiting for, Let's go!" Michael hauled himself back up and jumped out of the cave. Retso crawled up onto his shoulder and shouted "ONWARD HO! " and Michael did a sort of toy soldier movement and walked on. They looked at each other and began giggling.