1 „23?"

I just woke up and looked at my phone

No new messages 06:51 am

Nothing I haven't seen before.
I stood up from my Bed and walked to the Bathroom. I tried to stay quite because my other Family members were still sleeping.
Except my mother, she stood up every Morning to make me a small Breakfast so I wouldn't feel hungry at school. She also made me Lunch for the school. I love her, she is the only person I talk to about my feelings and else.

As I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I went to my room again to change my Cloths.
I was wearing a Blue Jeans and a turtle-neck Sweater with black sneakers and a small necklace around my neck. I heard something and I knew it was my Mom. A couple minutes later my Door opened and she held a blue Lunch box with bread and sweets in it. I took the box and put it into my Schoolbag
„have a nice day at school and good luck my sweetie" my Mom said and went out of my room.

Sound nice huh?
Like a formal family
A normal life
Well guess what, there has to be something interesting in this Book.
„So let's make a Deal" The Capo Said to a men covered in blood and praying on his knees for his life. „Tell me, where is bratva?" the Capo Said.
„I..I Don't know! They just told me what and where I had to do it! Please Mr.Clemonte!" "I will spare your life, not because I trust you no no no" he laughed evil. "I will spare your life because you will be the key to the Bratva you know Declan." Declan looked down and a tear appeared on his face. "Knock Knock, finally fineshed dad?" I said. "Honey I told you my driver will pick you up" "I know dad but I was curious about the person who took all your time that you couldn't even say Happy B Alaia"
"Alaia my sweet girl, did you really think your own dad forgets about your Birthday?"

He looked over to his men and nodded, the men left the room. Probably my dad send him to get a gift, but I am not really mad that he forgot about it, I mean he is the Capo, the Leader, The neit of the Italian Mafia and also my dad.

Guess what? I'm his only daughter and with that also the next Capo. Even though I am 15, I already had a lot of tasks like: track the bad guy, kidnap him, threaten him, hold a gun to his chest, maybe even shoot him. Yeah not really something what 15 year olds should do, but I like it I mean control something and wear cool as shit outfits.

"Honey wait in the car upstairs alright? You will receive your gift from Sean later"
"Alright dad, love you!"
I ran up the stairs and all people I passed did a little kneel as they saw me. Because if they didn't respected me, I could just tell my dad and they will be dead in a second. And you won't even know if I did it or my dad.

"Ma'm have you taken your gun with you?"
"Yes Nick I have Don't worry"
"And your-"
"Headset? Already plugged in and online"
"And your-"
"Tracker? Please nick I'm not 12"
And I quickly ran through the door that leads me to a big parking lounge.
A black Mercedes was parked and a server with some drinks held the door open and ready for me to drive.

Don't worry no one in my school knows anything about this and if they do, well I guess you can answer that yourself.

I went to the car and took a glass of water from the plate the server was holding, I entered the car and the door closed. "Will we be waiting for the neit?" My driver said "no John you can drive" and we drove off to my Highschool.
As we reached the school my Assistant Nora always had to check if all my bodyguards where on Position and wether my Headset and all that stuff was working.

"Checkup Successfully Alaia Clemonte" "thanks Nora I'll be heading to class now if that's not a problem. "Wait Alaia, don't forget about the Bratvas agent alright?" "Alright" I said and walked off.
The bratvas agent. Bratva is a Russian Mafia here in California. My dad and him always had problems about a lot of stuff. Two years ago a men of bratva who was actually our spy,said that there is a agent in our school who tries to kidnap, kill or do anything to me, in that way the Bratva could force my dad to anything.

That's one way to get a Mafia shut down.

That's also a fact why I shouldn't be afraid to kill someone or if someone attacks me.
Anyways. I entered the School and went to my classroom all students where talking and on their Phones. I guess the teacher didn't arrive yet. I sat down and took my book out. Studying is nothing for me. I don't even need to do it. My future is clear. I already know my Future that's why.

I was laying in Gucci and Prada clothes since I was a baby. My dad was and still is a Billionaire. So I guess I will live in this for a long time. No one can take my dads Money because it's in a Bank owned by my Family. And no one really no one can hack the shit out of it. I tried it, and let me tell you I can hack everything but this, this is a avengers level threat.

"Hey Richie" I heard a boy from my class call me. I turned around to see Maximillian. I hate that bastard so much. I wish I could just kill him right now but I wasn't allowed to.
"You called me" I asked
"How many did u had last night because, they all came from the Money" he laughed and his friends also did. I looked at him and my Eyes just told him to shut the fuck up. He had a fierce look in his face and stopped to laugh „If you want to take me down, make better Jokes about me Loser" i said.
I turned back around and in that second the Teacher came. "Good Morning Students!" I just wish this day already is over.

But I didn't think that it could get better.
Well I knew this will happen but it was more fun than I thought it would be.

Because when I walked in earlier I realized he wasn't here today.
Brook Avtar
He wasn't here, he kind of was interesting for me, but I guess it was just because I needed to get a reason why should keep going to school.

But as the door opened, I lifted my head up to look who it was. I was sitting in the front seat and as I saw him walking to the teachers table and than back to his seat on the left side of the classroom my heart skipped.

His gorgeous Brown hair and deep Blue eyes saved my day.
Except the Bratva did also
Asking why? Maybe because I heard one gun shot from the corridor while everyone was writing their essays.
I looked up and than to the clock
07:56am

I moved my finger to my ear and pressed a little button and also said "B".
I looked around for all sharp things I could use to save everyone.

The foot steps got closer, and another gunshot
Now the class heard it.
The teacher looked at us and than at me.
She is not a regular teacher. She is Nora.
Do you think we wouldn't know that they would try to get me or do an attack at my Birthday?
All of this was already planned but I insisted in trying to save all those 24 students in this class room.

I stood up and everybody was looking at me.
Maximilian shouted „sit down clown" and I literally was about to shoot him.
But Brook also looked curious.

The door opened and I screamed
"ON THE FLOOR LOSERS" and took my gun out of my back. I shot the dude who was holding an AK 47 and ran to the door to smash his head against the wall.
Another dude came and I took his Wrist to not get the fucking knife he was holding in any corner if my body. I shifted his arm up and kicked him in his belly with my knee.
I turned the Knife around so I could stab into his left Leg. He fell in the ground and I kicked into his Stomach as a Final.

Another men came in, and I jumped on him and broke his neck and rolled backwards in the ground. All students where shocked and looked at me.

For a Second I thought there would be another men but there were only three.
„That's not right" I thought.

The Bratva would never attack with only 3 men
At least 4 but not 3.

Nora took a pen out of her pocket and shouted "smile!" And the pen started to blink. Everyone stared and fell on the ground. "Wow these guys were tuff" I said
"Yeah Make sure that they are complete"
She said.
"4...10...18...22" I counted "uhmm something is wrong" I said "look at the register if all Students where here today" I asked "nope all 24 were here in class today" Nora said "that can't be... if I am the 24th student who was the 23th?.

————