C H A P T E R F I V E

*********************

Today is the our Foundation day...I prepare my thing to bought on the school.

Like apron, Facemasks, Hairnet and the toaster.

I just put in on my bag pack and I go to the school.

I came early again on the school every student was busy selling ticket for their mini Cinema on every room of the senior student special for the Grade 12 Student.

I just go to the room and put my things on the table outside of our room that we settle yesterday.

I juts arrange the things we need and I seat on the chair beside the table and open my phone and out my headphones in and play a sad song music.

I was playing a music that suit to how I feel for today...today I feel lonely so I play the 'Invisible by hunters' I close my eyes and think of some my memories that was I'm a lone that time.

I because of it I just think about my past friend who leave me alone...and I think it will going to happen it this year.

I open my eyes and look inside the room and I saw Jairo looking at me seriously...I pretend that I don't care if he will going to look at me but deep inside I feel embarrassed when he was looking at me.

And all this time I'm still avoiding him for the same reason. I just look to the other direction so that I can rid from his glare.

I just listened the music until Via and Jill come to my position.

"Good morning Archie...did you bring the toaster?"

Via say and smile at me and I just smile also and raise the toaster.

"Good! And here as I promise I cook the burger banana blossom!" (It was a dish that called Ukoy in ilocano language and it was a heart of the banana or blossom of the banana cut into small pieces and they add some flour that have a mixed of pepper,salt and other Seasonings)

Jill says and open the box and we smell the good aroma of the banana blossom.

"And where is the bread?"

Via said to me.

"Corin buy it but still he was not here"

I told to her.

"So I think we should wait for them but let's decorate our table first it was 50 % in our criteria"

Jairo said that was in front of us and still he was looking at me and I look again to the other direction.

I avoid his glare on me, I don't know if he also love or what...but it was too risky to gamble away my hear to him if I'm not sure if he has feeling from me.

"Okey Jill C'mon let's  do this job you know girls do this things"

Via say and they start to fix or decorate our table. She was right that decorating the table was girls talent but as far as I know some of Boy's can also do it.

I just sigh and scroll my phone. I don't want to look at Jairo who was infront of me...yes he was still there and even I can look at him I know that he was  looking at me.

I want to walk away from him but where should I go? They are only my friends in our room I'm not that friendly to other people.

"Hey! Are you two playing the jealous couple thing  huh?"

Out of the blue El pop out like a mushroom.

"What did you say? El"

I tell to her that.

"My God Archie can't you see you look like a girl that Jario trying to wheedle you because he do something that you didn't want Jairo do"

El said and I look to the other direction because I feel my cheeks so hot because of what El say a while ago.

"Of course we are not...I m look at him because he was so serious and I don't know why"

Jairo said, and i feel like a thousand of Needle stab my heart.....like I said he will never going to love me he was straight and he have Kaye for the good sake!.

"Ooooookey as you say so and Archie when you have problem just tell us we will going to make you guys Happy okey!"

El said and I just nod as a sign of yes.

"Hmmm guys I need to go to the restroom first...I just need to pee"

I say to them they all agree.

"Hey! Share me the video after you do it!"

Jill say and the three of them laugh. I just shake my head and raise my middle finger to them...I already what was they mean.

I just go to the restroom and  pee. After that I was my hand and face and look at the mirror.

I didn't notice that I'm already crying... what's happening to me? ...did I do something bad in my past life so that I take this all problem and pain? Right now?.

"Oww sorry I didn't know that your here"

A man said and I look into him and I saw Paul...he was My Friend on Social media but I can't speak with him in person because we are not in the same section. We are close on Social media but not in the personal.

I wipe my tears and was my face again.

"No it's okey I just finished my stuff here already"

I told to him and I smile at him even I know that he saw me crying a while ago.

"Are you Okey?"

Paul said and tap my shoulder.
And without any hesitation I cry and lean my head to his chest and by that he just tap my back while I'm crying.

"It's okey Arc Just Cry no need to hide your true feeling right now"

Paul said and I crying so loud after hearing those words from him....yeah he call me Arc that was my nickname but he was the only one who know it.

I move a little bit away from him and wipe my tears and smile at him.

"Sh*t! Sorry for your shirt Paul look it's wet...And sorry if cry like a baby can you please don't tell it to anyone?"

I say to him and he smile and Pat my head.
Yah I know he was taller than me so he treat me like a kid. And I treat him like a brother anyway.

"No problem if that was you want...C'mon let's eat at the Canteen first before you go to your bazaar"

"Uhhmmm maybe that was a good Idea after all I don't want to see them first with this look"

I told to him and he nod and we are going to walk at the exit door when we suddenly stop and I saw him again with his pain on his eyes but why?....

Why do you need to act like this?
Why do you need to show that you have motive on me if it was just a lie?... JAIRO Why!?.

E N D  O F  C H A P T E R  F I V E