Prologue

(The picture above is what I think MC looks like. Though the MC is obviously more handsome and charming.)

Prologue

25 yrs old. Female. Hobbies? Raking Money and chasing beauty, btw I have really high requirements, as my aesthetic is quite high whether it's a beautiful scenery or a person it's all the same to me so long as I could appreciate that beauty.

That's right, I'm asexual.

Or at least I think I am as I'm yet to be attracted to anyone.

As a person I think I'm pretty good.

I mean, I am Tall, Rich and Handsome, more handsome than most men.

Though it's supposed to vex me, as I'm asexual it doesn't affect me much whether others take me as a male or a female.

Most people even deliberate on how to address me when we meet. Like, if they should call me Mr. ,or Mrs., and so on.

It makes me wonder if I look that androgynous, perhaps because it's my own face or my naturally beauty oriented aesthetic but other than my face looking a bit too masculine I think it's quite alright in comparison to others outside.

As even I myself would spend a second to appreciate myself in the mirror every day when I wake up in the morning.

Well they always end up calling me Mr. in the end, or avoid the topic altogether.

Well I don't really dislike it when they address me as Mr. cuz, sometimes I even think I should've been born a man, and I think it would've been more convenient that way in many aspects.

If I was a man, business would've been more smoother, as others wouldn't look down on me for being a woman.

Well, that isn't really an issue as I'm always up for a challenge.

The real problem is my relationships.

Even if I find a pretty decent partner, they'd always leave in the end, for many different reasons.

Like wanting to start a family, or wanting the happiness and pleasure that an asexual such as me could never hope to give.

Really, who do they think they're trying to fool? Their reasons may sound pure, but in the end, they only want a physical relationship as opposed to the platonic relationship they would have with me, don't they?!

Well, thank goodness I didn't particularly like them to the point I'd get hurt by getting dumped by them. I only liked them for the ascetically pleasing looks they had, and their seemingly decent personalities which were obviously not. Otherwise, I would've really lost too much.

The other problem is a female body is so troublesome especially with its monthly baggage. Which a male body does not have, that's mainly the reason I think being a man would be much better.

Well back to the topic at hand, I died.

At 25 yrs old, on my birthday at that.

My death was a pretty typical thing in my opinion.

I saved a boy from a shady guy at an abandoned alley.

I was able to save the boy, but ended up stabbed to death.

Really, that guy.....does he think I'm a cockroach or something, like he has to stab me ten times at least to be sure I'm dead.

I have to tell you, I'm pretty confident in my pain tolerance, but that really fucking hurts to death.

Even an expert would've curled up in pain, but I wasn't even able to do that since I was pinned down in place.

Try being stabbed countless times in the same place......I really don't want to go through that ever again, really.

If I meet that guy again, I'll make sure to return the favor a thousand-fold!

But that's probably impossible, after all I'm already dead.

But I don't regret saving that boy.

I did a pretty good deed if I have to say.

The only thing I regret.....is drinking that night.

If I didn't drink I wouldn't have died.

Really, what's the use of the martial arts I've learned if I didn't even get to use them when it mattered most before my death.

That's right.

This is all that Bitch's fault!

If she didn't come and ruin my mood, would I even drink?!I'm not even much of a drinker!

Even though I had high tolerance, I still drank to the point of getting drunk and defenceless! That's just how much she ruined my mood!

In the end, she even indirectly caused my death.

I can just imagine that proud and joyous look she'd put on once she heard of my death.

Dammit! I should stop thinking about it, if I continue I might just go mad and feel more indignant!

I should just die peacefully.

I can't let her even ruin my mood before death.

And just like that, I died.

And that's how my story came to an end.

or so it should have been.