Chapter 1

At an abandoned alley faraway from people's view and the usual bustle of the city, lies a slender body at an inconspicuous corner, facing a masked man with dark sunglasses and a hood covering his face.

The masked man kicked the body and threw a blood-stained knife from his hand into a sewage hole, he then turned to the body once again and murmurmed hysterically in a voice almost akin to a whisper.

" ...It's all your fault!...I didn't do anything wrong...I didn't do anything wrong... It's not my fault!...if you didn't get in the way...... I wouldn't have to!...I wouldn't have!...."

Noticing that the body infront of him was motionless, his frantic emotions grew even more turbulent, and he became more anxious but he forced himself to calm down, trying to hypnotize himself that he 'didn't do anything wrong'. Perhaps it worked since he calmed down considerably, he then gave the body one last glance. And then turned and ran away frantically.

After some time passed, the motionless body moved.

Unless you paid attention you wouldn't notice the slender long fingers twitching almost innoticeably, his jade-like hands were stained scarlet red with blood. His raven black hair stuck to his face due to his cold sweat. His face looked like a sculpture carved out by god, so perfect you can't see any flaws. If it wasn't for the paleness of his face that made him appear sickly, but it didn't diminish his charm, it magically gave him a bewitching devillish handsomeness. The crimson blood trailing down his thin kissable lips to his collarbone and well-proportioned chest gave him a mystical feel as if he came out of an ancient beautiful painting. Overall, he looked like the ultimate masterpiece of god, he had a charm that wouldn't lose out to a diety, but would even surpass them in terms of looks. He had the kind of beauty that would bewitch women with a glance and earn the ire and jealousy of countless men all over the world.

Such a person was now lying on a cold ground, bleeding profusely at an inconspicuous corner of an abandoned alley, and would soon die quietly without anyone's knowledge, murdered without even knowing his murderer's face or name.

He was drenched in his own blood, his body had marks of countless stabs, his wounds were too frightening to look at, you could see bones and organs seeping out from the large hole on his stomach, it looked groutesque and painful, it was a wonder he was even alive at the moment. Each breath seemed like an arduous painful task, and his blood would gush out from his mouth and wounds each time he took a breath.

Even on the rare chance someone passes by and calls an ambulance, it seemed he would die before the ambulance even arrives. It was his strong willpower that kept him alive, his unwillingness to die and desire to live fueled his soul and willed it to not leave his body.

But, even he knew that living on was impossible, however he still wanted to live on for as long as he could before his death, even if it looked meaningless and pointless, he still wanted to live on for a second more.

"...ugh......hurts..."

A husky magnetic voice echoed in the abandoned alley, accomponied by the sound of coughing and blood gushing out endlessly. His voice was frail because of bloodloss, but it still couldn't hinder the majesty and oppressive might hidden beneath that seemingly frail voice.

Noticing the blood endlessly gushing out he was silent for a second, then as if he found something amusing he chuckled happily, which made an odd picture considering all the blood staining him and the blood that gushed more violently with each of his chuckles, but he only smiled more happily as if the one bleeding and at death's door wasn't him but someone else. It made a pretty weird and creepy picture, if it wasn't for his handsome looks dispelling the creepy feeling and making it appear only weird yet oddly charming.