Chapter 4

Ashleigh P.O.V

I Stayed Up All Night On Facetime With Trey . I Even Found Out His Nickname . His Nickname Is "King" . I'd Rather Call Him Trey . His Thots Probably Call Him King . Like I Told Him I'm Not A Hoe And Im Not Finna Be Yo Sideline Hoe . I'm Not That Desprate For Love .

Anyways I Was Still On FaceTime With Him Watching Him Sleep . His Light Little Snores And The TV In The Background Was All I Heard . I Was Just Staring At Him Or Maybe Through Him . I Noticed It Was 7 AM . Which Means My Mama Will Be Up At Any Minute Now . She Wasn't Going To Mind Me Being On Facetime With A Boy All Night .

I Was Just Sitting There Playing On My Phone With Him Still On Facetime Sleep , Then I Heard Shuffling . I Just Though He Was Moving Around In His Sleep .

Trey | Ashleigh ?

Ashleigh | Huh ?

Trey | I Thought You Was Sleep .

Ashleigh | Nope , I Haven't Been To Sleep .

Trey | Why ?

Ashleigh | Cause I Wasn't Sleepy .

Trey | Oh , Take Me Off Pause .

I Clicked Out Of Instagram And Went Back To Facetime . He Was Sitting Up In His Bed With His Shirt Off And Had His Light On And Was Twisting His Hair .

Ashleigh | Why Do Boys Do That ?

Trey | Do What ?

Ashleigh | Twist Their Hair , Is That Like A Habit Or Something ?

Trey | I Want My Hair Twisted So When I Take It Out It Would Be Curly .

Ashleigh | Why Would You Do That ?

Trey | Cause I Dont Just Want A Curly Fro .

Ashleigh | You Want Me To Twist It ?

Trey | Yeah . You Can Come Today And Do It ?

Ashleigh | Imma See If My Mama Drop Me Off .

Trey | Alright .

Ashleigh | Well Im Finna Take A Shower .

Trey | Alright , Call Me Back When You Get Out .

Ashleigh | Alright .

I Hung Up And Grabbed Some Underclothes And Some Grey Sweatpants And A All White Tank Top . I Went To The Bathroom And Pee'd And Brushed My Teeth . I Turned The Water On And Made Sure It Was Hot Enough For Me To Get In . It Got Hot Enough And I Took My Night Clothes Off And Got In . I Got Out After 20 Minutes And Lotioned Up And Put My Clothes On . I Decided To Wear My Hair Down .

When I Got Finished I Put My Clothes In The Hamper And Went Back In My Room . I Was So Into Talking To Trey , I Didnt Even Notice My Sister Wasnt Here . I Shook My Head And Made Up My Bed And Cleaned Up And Called Trey Back . He Answered On Like The Fifth Ring .

Trey | Took Yo Ass Long Enough .

Ashleigh | Oh Well My Bad That I Dont Wanna Stank .

Trey | My Bad Ma .

Ashleigh | You Straight .

Trey | What You Doing Man ?

Ashleigh | I Just Got Finished Cleaning Up .

Trey | Oh Well When You Come Over Here , You Gone Clean Up My Room ?