5⃣

Ashleigh P.O.V

Me And Trey Have Been Going Strong And Everything Has Been Going Good , So Far . I Mean We Have Had Our Ups And Downs , But We Always Manage To Get Through . He Gets On My Nerves Every Single Damn Day . But He Bae Or Whatever . But Anyways Today He Is Acting Like A Ass Hole .

Ashleigh | I Called You Like Five Times Last Night , Why You Couldn't Answer My Calls ?

Trey | I Was With Anthony And JB .

Ashleigh | The Dope Dealers ? Really Trey ?

Trey | Okay They Sell Dope , So What ?

Ashleigh | Get Ya Ass Caught Up .

Trey | How Imma Get Caught Up ?

Ashleigh | You Hanging Around Somebody Who Has Dope On Them 24/7 , What If Yall Get Pulled Over And They Got Weed In The Car ? You Got That Big Ass Head And Dont Even Think .

Trey | Thats Yo Ass Wishing The Worst .

Ashleigh | Im Not Wishing For The Worst Im Just Proving A Point .

Trey | Well Nun Of That Is Going To Happen .

See What I Mean He Is Acting Like A Straight Up Ass Hole . He Hasn't Started Acting Like This Until He Started Hanging Around Them . He Keep On At The Rate He Going , He Gone Be Single . I'm Not Finna Put Up With His Bipolarness . One Mintue He Wanna Kiss And Be Lovey Dovey . Then He Wanna Argue . He Don't Even Hang Around Me That Often . He Always With Them Lil Drug Dealers . Let Me Find Out He Selling . Imma Turn Into A Crazy Ass Bitch .

Ashleigh | Bye Trey , Cause You Getting On My Nerves .

I Grabbed My Keys And My Phone And Started For The Door . Trey Stood Up And Grabbed Me By My Waist And Turned Me Around .

Trey | Where You Going ?

Ashleigh | Im Going Home !

Trey | Why ?

Ashleigh | Cause Your Acting Like A Ass Hole !

Trey | How ?

Ashleigh | Cause You Keep Hanging Around Anthony And JB Knowing They Aint Nothing But Trouble .

Trey | They My Homeboys .

Ashleigh | Well Did You Forget You Have A Girlfriend ?

Trey | Nawl Mann .

Ashleigh | Well When Was The Last Time Me And You Did Anything Together ?

Trey | I Don't Know .

Ashleigh | Exactly My Point .

Trey | You Know Where I Be , And You Dont Never Say You Wanna Do Anything .

Ashleigh | I Shouldn't Have To And You Act Like You Can't Never Pick Up Yo Damn Phone . So Whats The Point ?

Trey | So What You Trying To Say ?

Ashleigh | You Need To Act Like You In A Damn Relationship , And Stop Running The Streets Like A Lil Ass Boy .

Trey | So I Can Sit Up Under You All Day ? !

Ashleigh | The Fuck ! Goodbye Lil Bitty Ass Boy !

I Pushed Him Off Me And Walked Out . He Was Running Out Behind Me Saying How Much He Was Sorry . I Was Keeping A Steady Pace To My Car .

Trey | Stop .

He Grabbed My Arm And Gently Pushed Me Up Against My Car . I Rolled My Eyes And Looked The Other Way .

Trey | Can You Look At Me ?

Ashleigh | Can You Let Me Go ?

Trey | Please Look At Me When I Tell You This .

I Finally Decided To Look At Him . He Looked At Me With Sorrow In His Eyes . I Almost Gave In To Them Eyes .

Trey | Ashleigh Reneè Drew , I Love You BabyGirl , You My World , I Would Give You The World If You Aint Got It Yet , I Dont Give A Fuck You Wanted To Be In This Relationship , So You Aint Going No Where . I Love You To Much Now , You Can Get Mad At Me , Cuss Me Out , Beat My Ass , But At The End Of The Day You My Baby And You Aint Going No Where . One Day I Wanna Marry You , I Want You To Have My Kids . I Wanna Show You The World . You My Queen , You Deserve Everything And More . I May Say Some Shit That May Hurt You , But Im Sorry Baby .

I Was Literally Crying . He Grabbed My Waist And Pulled Me Close To Him . I Layed My Head On His Chest . Next Thing I Know Im Being Lifted Off The Ground And Carried Back Into His House .

Then I Felt Him Kissing And Licking On My Neck , Then He Took Off His Shirt And Mine . He Started Kissing All The Way Down To He Reached The Top Of My Sweatpants . He Took My Shoes Off And My Pants . I Was Just In My Underwear . We Had Sex On Our First Year Anniversary , And Every Time Im In My Underwear Or Even Naked He Still Looks At My Body Like He Never Saw It . I Was Still In Tears , Because Of What He Said To Me . I Never Knew He Felt That Way . He Pulled Down My Panties And Got To Work .

I Was Moaning Uncontrollably . I Couldn't Take It Anymore . I Started Scooting Back . That Only Made Him Pull Me Back Down . Then He Started Spelling Something In My Pussy .

He Spelt "Mine" And His Name . Then He Came Back Up And Kissed Me And Licked My Bottom Lip . He Kissed Me With So Much Passion .

Trey | I Wanna Fuck You So Bad Right Now .

He Whispered In My Ear Then Kissed It . He Then Pulled Down His Pants And Boxers . He Unsnapped My Bra . He Then Slowly Entered Me . I Was In Awe . He Went At A Slow Pace . It Felt Good , But I Wanted Him To Speed Up . He Pulled Out And I Looked At Him Crazy , Then He Slammed Into Me . He Started Leaving His Marks On My Neck And Then He Whispered In My Ear Again .

Trey | Have My Baby Ashleigh .

I Nodded , Cause I Couldn't Get The Words Out , Because Of My Moans .

Im Soo Sorry I Haven't Updated .

Im Finna Update A Few Times Tonight To Make Up .

To Catch Yall Up ,
• They Have Been Together Since 10|11|12 .

• They Are 18 .

• They Have A Few Months Until They Graduate .

• They Still Live With Their Parents .

• Peep The New Cover Though 😌