𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙮

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We were driving home with Ryan, woo and Mariah in the back.

All I know is jasiah finna be mad mad, but I ain't buy her nun so he better not even try shit

"We here Get out", kash said and got out.

I got out with my bags cause they was in the front with me, kash went to go get Mariah's bags from the trunk and was standing behind me as I opened the door.

"Where y'all went", my mom asked and jasiah looked up with a confused face.

"Me, Mariah and Ryan went shopping then they popped up and wanted to buy her shit", I said walking up the stairs to put these bags down.

"Where ur room at", I heard kash ask Mariah.

I closed my door behind me and put my bags on the floor, I took my hair out its bun and went to bed and fell back and went on my phone.

Then my door busted open, Ryan, woo and kash came in.

"Where's the bean bag", ryan asked cause I used to have one.

"Ion know, my sister prolly gots it", I said sitting up.

Kash sat on my bed but he sat at the top and plugged in his phone, "what we doing today cause tomorrow we gon be busy", woo said and I looked at kash.

"Yup busy", kash said looking at me I rolled my eyes.

"What y'all doing, Since y'all soooo busy", I said looking at kash then woo.

"At night time me and him gotta go to the trap and get shit popping, but in the morning...", woo said and looked at kash.

He shook his head no, and I looked at Ryan confused.

"In the morning....", I said looking at woo cause I wanted to know.

"He going to get some cheeks from this white bitch", woo said fast and kash got up and started hitting him with a pillow.

I just watched them as they play fought, I'm not even gonna act like I care.

"Why u hiding me for, Look she fine", woo said pointing at me.

Kash didn't look at me he put his hands over his face, trying to not look at me.

"Why u breathing so hard", Ryan said looking at me.

I smiled at her, "I don't know", I said and he looked at me with a smile.

"Nah when y'all leave she gon hit me", kash said still looking at me.

"No, cause when they leave ur leavin too", I said looking at the floor.

"U mad", he said walking up to me.

"Nah, because I'm tryna do something tomorrow morning anyways", I said and he put his hands under my thighs and started grabbing them.

"Stop", I said pushing him.

"What u doing tomorrow in the morning", he said removing his hands from me.

"While ur getting cheeks, I'm linking someone that keeps me company", I said and he squinted his eyes.

"Who keeps u company, I'm the only one that does that", he asked and started cracking his fingers.

"This boy not u", I said and he nodded his head.

"Why you tight, u was just saying
Me and her not even together, there ain't nothing between me and her", woo said mocking kash.

"Yo Shut the fuck up", kash said throwing a pillow at him.