𝙋𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙮

Next day

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I just got a call from woo and he was telling me how some young niggas were planning to come to block party to get me.

I just laughed cause my head was still on my neck, we got off the phone and I walked to the kitchen to finish up my ego waffle.

I took them out and placed them on a plate and dropped chopped up fruits on em and syrup, I walked to the livingroom with my food and sat back.

Then Riah walked in rubbing her eyes, "go brush ur teeth kid", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"I already did you fucking scrub", she said and sat mad close to me.

She pulled out her phone and started answering peoples questions then she put her phone in my face.

Melly🤘🏾💋: My brother just told me "if I wasn't at the party he would've killed woo and kash".

I sucked my teeth and pushed that out my face, she went back and replied then turned off her phone and looked at me.

"Can I have some", she said looking at me.

"Nooooo, you always want something that's not urs", I said and cut a piece for her.

"Here", I said and she opened her mouth and I slide it in her mouth n she ate it.

"Remember That", she said and nodded her head and poked her bottom lip.

"Shut up", I said smiling a little.

"K listen I gotta go somewhere tho, but u staying here", i added and she huffed.

"How long u gon be gone for", she said under her breath and rolled her eyes.

"For the day, ima be back at like 9", I said looking at her as her whole mood changed.

"K", she said dryly and got up walking away.

Now she mad, mad for no reason.

......

I was getting ready and riah already done walked out the room as soon as I walked in.

I grabbed all my shit and walked out the room and started to look for her, "riahhh", I yelled and ran down the stairs.

She ain't answer me, I walked into the living room she wasn't there neither, so I walked to the computer room and there she was dancing and laughing with her phone placed up.

"Noooo ur ugly", she said grabbing her phone laughing.

"Who dat", I said looking at her.

"My brother", she said and smiled at the camera.

"K I gotta go", she said as I watched her smile hard asf.

She looked up at me and I stared at her, "what", she said tossing her phone from hand to hand.

"Come here", I said low, I didn't wanna come off aggressive.

She scrunched her face and walked up to me smirking, I grabbed her shirt pulling her closer.

"My mom wants you to come over today", I said walking us out that room.

"Okay lemme go", she said pulling away from my arms.

"Now I gotta come home early n shi", I said sucking my teeth.

"Who said I wanted to go with you, send my the address and I will go myself", she said crossing her arms looking up at me.