Chapter 3

Disclaimer: This piece of literature contains sensitive racial issues.

Louis had allowed the girls to roam the beach for 30 minutes, but after those 30 minutes were up they had to check-in. That gave him time to get Cassandra back into his pocket. Her heels clacked against the road as they walked to the back of the car to get a good view of the sea. Her face was tight with tension. He lifted her from behind, catching her off guard and placed her on the boot of his S 600.

"What's this attitude I'm peeping?" He placed himself in between her legs. He could see her red lace thong and found himself instantly aroused.

Cassandra tried to pretend like her heart wasn't beating a hundred miles per hour, " I don't even know why I'm here."

But she knew exactly why. Louis had this hold on her that made her feel pathetic.

He exhaled deeply, before tilting her chin back to expose her neck. His moist tongue made circles before he sunk his teeth into her. As she let out a desperate moan his hands found their way straight to her a*s.

**

The girls were on their way to the beach hut to get some cocoa. The beach was buzzing with teens their age group and older from all sorts of private schools. On a normal Saturday they would be eyeing out all the rich kids and exchanging gossip but today they were completely focused on the sh*storm they had stirred online.

"He literally DMed me ten minutes after I posted," Zita beamed with excitement as she stared down at a her phone not caring to look up in case she bashed into someone.

"What did Syd say?" Katara asked pensively.

"Take this sh*t down or else."

"Or else what!" Adiya shrieked with laughter causing Zita to break out in fits of laughter.

Toya was concerned and not really with the banter.

"Guys I think we are blowing this bare out of proportion," Katara frowned.

Zita stopped in her tracks, just a few steps away from the crowded beach hut, " Need I not remind you how this all started. Rodrick chatting about black girls this and black girls that. Followed by Lizzy calling you thirsty and ghetto. Followed by Syd chatting sh*t right in your face; going on about you're a 'nobody'. Katara these rich prestige idiots don't rate us at all, but know this is a lesson that don't f*ck wiv us innit?"

"We get that part but attacking someone's genitals online... Issa bit much," Toya finally contributed.

"And what if they retaliate?" Katara whined.

"Katara... there is nothing they can do to us. Literally nothing," Adiya reassured.

"Sit back and enjoy your 15 minutes of fame bruv," Zita huffed.

"Ay you lot!" someone hollered from behind.

They all turned around to a shirtless Rodrick in beach shorts. With every stride he took his muscular pecks bounced.

Once he was close enough he cried, "Have you lost your minds? You lot need to pattern up, seriously."

"Rodozzz, first of all; put your boobs away. It's cold," Adiya commented.

That broke the tension between the girls and they all clenched onto each other and wailed with laughter.

Rodrick rolled his eyes and waited for the hysterics to end but he soon realised that was not happening anytime soon.

Rodrick stalked back to the area where he left Syd.

Syd noticed Rodrick from distance and when he was within closer proximity he hollered, "Rodozzz, wahgwan? Any luck?" He fist bumped Rodrick.

"Bro, dead end," Rodrick bowed his head.

Syd tried to maintain his composure but he couldn't, "Bro, man is getting annihilated  on IG."

"Say nuttin' bruv I know," Rodrick tried to sound understanding.

Syd looked like he wanted to punch the air, "Who are these birds anyway?"

"Literally nobodies bruv. But this is what they are like. They get kicks out of this kinda stuff. But they are mad basic, swear down."

"Lizzy refused to come to the beach with me tonight over this madness."

"Oi oi, mandem !"

Syd and Rodrick both lifted their heads up to Iggy Ogba, someone they both looked up to.

"Ayyy my g," Syd forced a smile.

Iggy Ogba from Bromley  Boys College (BBC). The most swooned after boy in high school. He was shirtless in beach shorts like Rodrick but his older age gave him the advantage of being a bit more  lean - bigger biceps, bigger chest. Rodrick could not help but feel a little pang of insecurity.

"Man IG is blazing about you," Iggy jeered.

Syd hated to be reminded of the fact. Rodrick could feel how sore Syd was feeling.

"Iggy man, party at mine tomorrow!" Rodrick intercepted. Syd raised his eyebrows.

"Ay big up Rodozzz. Just what I need. Your boy's been having girl problems like," Iggy kissed his teeth.

"Get off it Ig," Rodrick kissed his teeth, "You're the last man on the earth to have girl problems," Rodrick scoffed.

"Wahgwan with Mims then?" Syd furrowed his eyebrows with confusion.

"Been trying to cut that one off ," Iggy kissed his teeth.

"Woah woah woah woah," Syd and Rodrick exclaimed in unison.

"Bruv you can't afford to fumble that one," Rodrick shook his.

"Mimilia is the baddest in the game," Syd remarked.

The boys watched a group of girls pass by them. Iggy licked his lips and rubbed his hands together.

"Nah gents, feel free to shoot your shot with Mims. You have my blessing," Iggy returned his attention back to the boys.

"Ig man. You're moving mad," Rodrick said with utmost bewilderment.

 You're moving mad," Rodrick said with utmost bewilderment