Chapter 2: Part II

Disclaimer: This piece of literature contains sensitive racial issues.

"Cass, talk to me," Louis stroked Cassandra's bare thigh with one hand and held the steering wheel with the other.

Zita rolled her eyes. Katara inwardly groaned; she struggled to watch her childhood crush get touchy-feely with ... this random of the night. Louis had them in circulation, he could afford to.

Katara tried to focus on Bryson Tiller that was silently gushing from the cars serious stereo system. But it was no use, all she could hear was Louis' deep voice trying smooth things over with his bird. She checked her phone and the Instagram notifications were endless. Katara's eyes widened as she went through her DMs.

AssadMayo: Ur a dead ting I doubt Syd piped

RafeEatsGyally: Let me show u big bbes

Its_Simone22: Omd is he really that small? He gave me head once and I came like 5 times

Rita555: I shagged him and I thought he was amazing. If hes not big then I'm afraid to find out what is. He's the biggest I've ever taken

The_Man_Rock: Ur deaaaaaad lol. Syd would never pipe raaaaaaah kmt

OscarDoesBits: Haha ur a 2 outta 10 fam. Talk about do anything 4 clout... real clout chaser ting.

"ZITA!" Katara hissed and shoved her phone to Zita.

Zita scrolled through the DMs and then through the notifications and noticed how many new followers Katara had gained. She then whipped out her phoned and could barely unlock it with all the notifications that were popping.

"How the f*ck did they even know it was me that said it. You didn't even tag me," Katara whispered.

"Katara who cares? You're bait now!" Zita seemed unaffected by the internet stir she had caused.

Katara was struggling to cope in the moment. She was not used to so many hate comments from the male species. She was used to going unnoticed but not this much negative attention.

"OH MY DAYS!" Zita exclaimed giving Louis a bit of a shock causing him to swerve a little.

"Zita I vow you're gonna walk to the beach mate," he lost his cool which startled Cassandra.

"L chill out yeah, she's just  yute," Cassandra rolled her eyes.

" A yute?" Zita frowned in distaste.

"I'm defending you sweetheart," Cassandra turned and stared at Zita with a bit of venom.

"Nah, sweetheart. You need to be defending yourself 'cause from the looks of it you're on Louis' rotation," Zita who had been sitting in the middle was leaning a little too close to the passenger seat.

Zita's three friends gasped in astonishment.

The car slowed down, nearing the sidewalk pavement.

"Walk!" Louis said to Zita in all calmness, his gaze fixed straight ahead.

"You're joking," Zita rolled her eyes and folded her arms. Her phone vibrating like crazy in her hand.

"ZITA GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY WHIP!" he roared.

The girls in the car were petrified. Louis had never gotten this mad. Adiya had known her brother her whole life and never had he gotten this fired up.

Zita jumped over Katara's lap and exited the car. Katara was panicking.

She leaned over to the driver's seat, placed her hand on Louis' shoulder and gently said into his ear, "Louis please."

Her voice brought his boiling blood down. He sighed inwardly. How could he say no to Katara. He held some 'brotherly' affection towards her.

"Fine... but she sits by the window."