owed

I woke up the next room completely covered in silk. the blankets that surrounded me like a bed of pure water and hugged my skin like it new I was lonely in life.
Where the fuck am I?
I stood up alone in the white room.
I'm the only thing that has color. I look at the wall that was made of a mirror. My skin glowed like melted caramel reflexing the light that shines through the other wall that, again, is made of a window.
I'm standing in white silk shorts and a matching top that hangs off my shoulder.
Who the fucked changed me?
I walked out the door that led to a white hallway after what for what felt like forever, I finally made it the living room. Flashes of last night came back to me.
My nails dragging across his back.
Her tongue intertwining with mine. I sitting on his lap as she sucked on my neck.
I kept walking until I ended up in a red kitchen. Every single thing is red.
"Your up early hon" her voice surprised me and made me jump.
"Yeah I'm so used to being up at 5 because of school," I said nervously.
After everything that happened last night, I don't know why I was so nervous and shy. I've seen every part of her. She looked like a pure innocent angel so tiny a bright. Eyes bright like a summer's sky. I remember kissing the little red heart tattoo on her right butt cheek. She wore panties and a shirt that matched mines.
"Do you want breakfast? We never made it to dessert last night" she giggled.
"Um...actually I have to get ready for work, I need my clothes." I studdered
She just laughed at me like I was a comedian.
"Baby girl" she walked up to me and smiled. " You belong to us now, you don't have to work anymore, you work for Wayne and me."
More flashes of last night came to me.
Me signing papers as she held a glass of wine in her hand and Wayne held me from behind and kissed on my neck.
What the fuck did I do?
"You guys tricked me" I was pissed there's no way I hell this is legal, they can't force me.
"Hon, no one is making you stay, but before you back out of the contract I think you should read it."
Then she nodded her head to the table and what laid upon it was the contract I signed giving my life to them.
"Good morning my love" I looked up and saw Wayne. Tall, dark, handsome, and shirtless. Water dripped down from his lip, down his chest and slithered to his v-line before soaking into the towel, that I wanted to rip off of him. He gave Chelsey a kissed, then his neon eyes shot up at me like lasers.
"Hi, baby girl" again shivers dances along my back.
*******
I sat and read the contract slowly taking everything in. Long story short. I belong to them. I do everything they say, when they say, with no hesitation. I'm theirr sex toy till the contract expires in a year. I'm going to college to be a lawyer, so I had no problem reading everything. They pay for my clothing, that Wayne chooses, they pay the rest of my way through college, plus 700.00 dollars allowance a week IF I do what they say. For everything I say "no" to they take away 50.00 dollars. They pay for gas (though I don't have a car) and food. Everything looks good to expect me having to live with them, which it says it isn't up for debate.
I looked up and there she was smiling holding a cup of coffee close to her lips knowing my answer.
*****
Sitting in this classroom is usually draining, its the same thing every day. Today my thoughts are clouded with lusts. Just thinking fantasies that can become a reality. I have to squeeze my legs tightly together as I get aroused, just thinking of them makes me want to moan. I cant cant wait to see them tonight. First, I need to go to my apartment and pack. They said only valuables and some clothing that I want to wear when I'm on my own time.
I don't know what to do with everything else and right now and honestly I don't care.
The day ends up passing by quickly. I walked off of campus ready to say goodbye to my old life.
As I walk to the bus stop I have a thought.
I'm definitely saving up for a car.
Next thing I knew I was dodging a big ass hummer that drives onto the curb in front of me.
The rose gold-tinted windows roll down and its Chelsey.
"Get in loser, we're going shopping"
I laugh as I climb into the seat.
"And before you ask, yes I just mimicked mean girls."
Then she takes off. I don't know who gave her a license, but that person needs to be in prison for LIFE. When we finally pulled up to my apartment build, my hearting was beating so fast I thought it might burst.
When we got into my apartment, she looked like she witnessed a murder. I mean I can't blame her, it is not what she's used to. My whole apartment is the size of her kitchen. She sits on my bed as I throw some clothing from my drawer into a black bag.
afterward, she follows me into the kitchen. I have pictures of my mothering hanging on the wall above my Minnie table and they have to go with me. I reach over the table trying not to fall and quickly felt hands on me. Her fingers sway up my belly button onto my chest and cuffed my tits.she squeezed my nipples between her fingers and I let out a moan.
Next thing I knew I felt her hands drag down my leg and up my skirt. Still bent over I arched my back as I felt her finger enter me. Another moan. then she opened my legs more and I felt her tongue inside me. I don't know how she did it, but I began to get weak in my knees and my body started to shake. She was teasing me, she knew how to make me cum but, instead, she didn't allow me to release. Then finally my body clenched up and I felt my pleasure release against her tongue. She stood up and whipped her lips
"We're gonna regret that later, but it was worth it." her voice hummed.
Then she turned around and walked out the door. I grabbed the pictures through them in the bag, plus a few more things. Then for the last time, I walked out of my apartment and said goodbye to my old world.