chapter 1: Beginnings

~3rd POV~

Y/N L/N, the boy everyone at school wanted to be friends with, the jocks, the nerds, the ones in the theater group, the ones in the musical group, you name it, or that's how it used to be...

Five years ago, Y/N and his parents were in a car crash, his parents didn't make it,the only reason Y/N survived is that he was in the backseat, since then he is depressed, at first everyone at school was trying to be supportive and help Y/N, but after a year, he became a nobody, he'd get bullied by the jocks, ignored by most peop--you get the idea,only one person remained by his side.

~Y/N POV~
--Morning--

As the alarm clock went off i got up from the bed.

Y/N:Another day, another migraine.

I walk to the bathroom to do my routine, after that, i ate, and i put on a long sleeved f/c shirt to hide my scars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was at the entrance to the High School when i had an encounter with the school bully Trent (sorry if your name is Trent, couldn't think of a better name for a bully) and his gang, like usually he'd punch me in the gut and take my money and i don't say anything. He punched me so many times that now i have a very high pain tolerance so now i just act hurt so he doesn't punch me more.

I get to class and sat down next to my only friend, Tami, we've always been close, mostly because we are both bullied a lot, but she is bullied just because she stutters a lot.

Tami:M-m-morning y-y/n.

Me:Morning.

Tami:H-how are you doing?

Me:You know, the usual, getting punched by Trent and him stealing my money.

Tami:w--w-why do you n-n-never f-f-fight back?

Me:What's the point? To get beaten even more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day passes and i made it back home.

Like usual, I go and take a knife from a drawer filled to the brim with sharp knives of the same size, i always had a thing for knives, i'd just buy one each week or so and leave it in the drawer. Anyway, i took a knife and i went to a desk and started cutting my hand. I accidentally cut too deep and made blood splash all over the wall also splashing on a mask i bought as a souvenir 4 years ago when i still had some "friends", the mask started shaking and from it's back a series of spikes appeared and made the mask fall off the wall.

 I accidentally cut too deep and made blood splash all over the wall also splashing on a mask i bought as a souvenir 4 years ago when i still had some "friends", the mask started shaking and from it's back a series of spikes appeared and made the ...

I looked a bit at the mask's spikes.

Me:This spikes look sharp, they look like they can penetrate someone's skull along with their brain being an instant kill....a quick, painless death...

The spikes on the mask retracted as i picked it up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was about 10 PM
I went into the nearby forest with the mask and a knife, as i walked i couldn't help but feel like a was being watched.