Chapter 2: A night out

I was sitting in bed, unable to sleep.

Y/N:I guess being a vampire get's rid of the need of sleep, or it's that i am just too happy to have a family again, i might as well do something more productive.

I then looked at the time on my phone, it was about midnight so i went back to my place to take every knife i had, i also took a leather coat with many pockets to hold the knifes, and a black scarf to hide my face.

And so, i went on a stroll in the night, searching for a kill.

~~Timeskip~~

Y/N:It's been two hours, why won't anything interesting happen...

I was walking next to an alley when i heard something.

???:Take her clothes off.

I could recognize that cocky voice from a mile away, Trent.

I went in the alley and saw Trent and his gang trying to force themselves on a little girl.

I clenched my fist in anger.

Y/N:Hey assholes!

Trent:And who might you be?

I took my scarf off revealing my face.

Trent:The fuck you're doing here?

Y/N:Unfortunately, that time has come.

I said as i started walking towards them.

Y/N:I always thought you'd be a rapist, but a pedophile at that, you disgust me.

Trent and his gang prepared to attack me, they were all flailing punches at me which i swiftly avoided them.

I backed up a bit and took a knife from my coat and started fidgeting with it.

Y/N:You will see that your attempts are ....... USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS! I said as i threw a knife at one of his goons the knife going through his skull and falling to the ground.