Staring

When I woke up I was in my bed, at home, Fuyumi was next to me in my vanity chair, crying, "What's wrong?" I ask, her face seemed to light up when she heard my voice. "You're awake!!" she said excitedly, she then pulled me into a hug "ah-h." I groaned slightly in pain, oh well, "I'M SO SORRY!!" Fuyumi yelled. "It's ok." I said pretending to be forgiving while pulling her into a hug but inside I felt nothing but sadness and pain.

☢️*WARNING*☢️

There will be drug usage in this next part.

In the morning before heading to school, even though Fuyumi pretty much begged dad to let me stay off today, I looked under my bed and had a sigh of relief, Fyumi didn't find my drugs when she searched my room a few months ago. I took some, 'Damn it I'm nearly out. I guess I'll have to contact Touya (Dabi), he's the only one that understands.' I thought to myself. Touya wasn't just the only one who understood what I felt he's also my older brother, drug supplier and the only one I trusted, my only friend.

I got to school and noticed everyone was staring at me, and I got bombarded by people from class-1A,which pissed Shoto of, "What happened on Wednesday?", "Are you OK?" and "Why are you at school today, we heard you only woke up yesterday afternoon?." where the only sentences I could make out from the crowd of questions.

I somehow made my way out from the group, so I ran to class as quick as possible, and turns out Bakugo followed me, when he came into the class he grabbed a chair and sat in front of my desk, "How are you?" he questoned me, clearly trying to start some small talk. "I'm good, you? "I answered, "I'm ok, it's good to know your ok aswell." he carried on talking I tuned out though I didn't know wether he actually cared if I was ok or not. "Shota, Shota are you even listening, SHOTA!" he growled angrily "Huh, oh, sorry, I zoned out a little bit there." I lied "Tch, it ok, just don't do it again." he told me "Ok, sorry again." I reassured him. "Sure." he said putting the chair back and moving to his desk.

When class started Aizawa did the register and called in Present Mic for English class, before he left he called me outside. Everyone stared at me again wondering what I had done. "Why are you at school today, we were told you only woke up yesterday?" he asked, I shrugged, "I don't know I was just told I was coming to school today." I replied, "Ok, you are dismissed, go back to class." he told before he turned and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School is finished, so when I get home I call Touya, he answered. "What's up sis?" I hear. I smile and say.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Me-Realises that Shota is Aizawa's first name "GOD DAMN IT!!!"*

497 words
Hope you enjoyed, give me some suggestions so I can re-name Shota, unless you're OK with her being called Shota tell me in the comments, if you do want me to re-name her I would prefer the name to begin with 'sh' but I don't mind-Lola