"Why Do You Hate Me?"

I was in the first battle against Tsu, I won, it was quite easy since I only had to make flame go where she was running, because she's a frog the heat eventually got the better of her and she passed out.

Bakugo was against Ochako, I knew he would win but I couldn't keep myself from getting anxious when a smoke screen went up, Eiji was next to me and I felt him snake his arm into mine, I squeezed it when he was fully holding it. When Kat won we ran to the area where you leave the arena, "You were so cool Suki!" I said proud of him, "Yeah you ere gr-" "Well done Kacchan!" we heard Midoriya say, "DAMN DEKU, YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!!!!" he screamed and started stomping towards him, me and Kiri had to physically restrain him to stop him from pummelling Midoriya to a pulp, which was hard due to Baku's .

Kirishima was up against a girl from class 1-B, he won but it took him awhile, that girl had a really powerful quirk and I'm really proud of him for beating her.

<~Time skip to the second rounds~>

I'm up against Shoto, oh god, this is gonna go horribly wrong, why would the teachers put me to fight hiiiiim??!?

I got into fighting stance, he shot ice at me and I melted it with my fire, after about 5 minutes we got in close proximity of each other, "You know dad doesn't love you, he's just using you," he said to me still attacking me, "I-" I was cut off by him talking again, "I hate you and so does dad, Natsuo, Fyumi and mum, it's only a matter of time before Bakugo and Kirishima realise how horrible you are and leave you." He yelled the last one like he didn't know if I could hear him or not, "DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT??!?!?" I screamed, I felt like I was gonna cry, "WHY SO YOU HATE ME, WHAT DID I EVR DO TO YOU, I DON'T UNDErstand." I was crying and having the start of a menta-brakedown, Calm down Shota its ok, don't let this happen now, this is not the right time. Is what I kept telling myself in my head, but it happened and because I was having a breakdown and I didn't have complete control of my ice I made a ice dome around myself and I just sat there, in a ball, crying some of my tears freezing on the way down.

Shoto's P.O.V

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME, WHAT DID EVER DO TO YOU, I DON'T UNDErstand." Shota said before having a. Full on break down and making a ice dome around her, a FUCKING ICE DOME, SINCE WHEN DID SHE HAVE A GODDAMN ICE QUIRK.

-------------------------------

Just a short one for Christmas and to make up for the lack of posts, have a great Christmas, 473 words, bye-Lola