10 ~ Race Against Time (Criminals POV)

(After Tape has played)

"I don't know about y'all, but I want revenge on those fuckers for cutting up our faces." Marlin said. "I agree." Shanna said. Jorge put his hand on the handle as he watched the timer countdown. Dallas and Karina sat in the corner of the room, wiping the blood from their faces with their sleeves.
    "So, whoever is doing this to us said that we all committed crimes that we got away with." Shanna said. "So, what did you do?" Shanna said to Karina. "I'm an identity thief. I took people's identities and used their money to pay my rent and buy my groceries." Karina replied. "My ex husband cheated on me, so while he was sleeping I grabbed a butcher knife and stabbed him with it." Shanna said. Jorge smirked at Shanna, then looked back at the timer. 25 seconds to go.
     "What did you do?" Shanna asked Jorge. "Doesn't matter." Jorge said. "Could we just shut up and focus on the timer?" Marlin said. Shanna looked at Marlin and flipped him off. 15, 14, 13. "Better open that door when the timer reaches zero." Marlin said to Jorge. Jorge looked at Marlin and said, "Don't worry, I will." 9 seconds remained. 8, 7, 6. Shanna looked nervously at the timer. 5, 4, 3. Jorge had a determined look on his face. 2, 1. Jorge swung the door open once it unlocked.
The moment he opened it, a string flew from off the door and a gun pointed towards Jorge's face went off. "FUCK!" Marlin yelled as blood and brains blew all over his face. He coughed and looked at Jorge with a shocked look. Where Jorge's head was was now just a bloody stump.
Jorge collapsed onto the floor in a pool of his own blood. Marlin looked up towards the camera in the room. "LISTEN HERE YOU PSYCHOPATH, WHEN I GET OUTTA HERE I'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT!" Marlin yelled. Shanna looked at Marlin and rolled her eyes. "Do you honestly think that we are gonna make it out alive?" She asked. "Not with that attitude we won't." Marlin said. Marlin took one last look at Jorge's body and went through the door into the next room. Shanna, Karina and Dallas followed.