24 ~ An Explosive Finale

"Once I push it, explosives in every single room will detonate. The poison dart room, the metal bar room, this room, all of it will go up in flames, not leaving a trace of this game." Ramsey said to Lionel.
"The Poison Dart Room." Lionel thought to himself. He remembered that in the poison dart room, Francisco had taken one of the darts and put it into his pocket. Lionel had an idea as to how he would get out of this.
"You know what, you're more fucked up than me." Lionel said to Ramsey. "Why do you say that?" Ramsey asked him. "Because you are playing god with people's lives and it's not right."
      "You're wrong. I'm helping people appreciate their lives, just like Jigsaw did." Ramsey argued. "That's just a coverup so you can feel better about what you're doing." Lionel said. Ramsey raised the gun from off of his desk. "Shut your mouth before I put a bullet through your head." Ramsey said in a fit of rage.
When Lionel didn't reply, Ramsey set the gun back down on his desk. He then turned to face his desk where he began to flip through a file. The file had various pictures of each of the players in the game.
While he did this, Lionel put his hand in Francisco's pocket and grasped the poison dart in his hand. He pulled it out and placed it into his pocket so that he could use it against Ramsey. His next move was to get Ramsey close enough to him so that he could strike.
"At least give me one last kiss before I die." Lionel said. Ramsey turned around and looked at Lionel. "Why should I? I mean, you're basically calling me a murderer." Ramsey said. "I don't care, I just want my last moments in this life to be happy. I deserve that at least don't I?" Lionel said with tears in his eyes.
Ramsey looked sympathetically down at Lionel. "Fine." Ramsey said. He got out of his chair and held his hand out to Lionel to help him up. Lionel grabbed Ramsey's hand to get back to his feet. Once he was, Ramsey brought him in for one last kiss.
Lionel closed his eyes as a tear slipped down his cheek. The last person left on this Earth who he loved, he was about to kill. After this, he would have nothing left to live for. While Ramsey kissed him, Lionel reached into his pocket and grabbed the dart. As Ramsey pulled away, the taste of his lips lingered on Lionel's.
Lionel gasped as Ramsey shot him in the stomach. He had grabbed his gun from his pocket while they were kissing. Lionel dropped the dart onto the floor. He fell onto his back, gasping in pain as he coughed up blood. Ramsey set the gun on the table and picked the dart up from the floor. He walked over to Lionel and kneeled next to him.
"Goodbye, Lionel." Ramsey said as he stabbed the poison dart into his neck. Lionel tried to scream, but no sound would come out. Ramsey then grabbed the remote that would trigger the explosives in every room, including the one they were in.
Ramsey walked over to the exit of the room and pressed the button. A 10 second timer began on one of the computer screens. Lionel wasn't going to let Ramsey escape alive. He quickly used the chair near the desk as leverage to push himself to his feet. Once he was back on his feet, he grabbed the pistol on the table and pointed it at Ramsey. He shot a bullet into the back of Ramsey's head.
Lionel then dropped the gun and looked at the computer screen as it counted down to his demise. "5, 4, 3." Lionel read as the numbers flashed by on the screen. He closed his eyes and took one last breath. Once the timer hit zero, the explosives in each room exploded, sending everything up into flames and destroying any evidence of the game that had unfolded in them.

GAME OVER