Chapter Six

Hi.

Yes, I have a really shitty schedule.

But we good cause there ain't no way I'm gonna abandon this story so

~Time Skip Again Cause I Wanna Get To The Good Part~

YN and Natsu were currently fighting against Cobra, and losing badly.

"This isn't FAIR!" screamed YN, "STOP EAVESDROPPING ON MY THOUGHTS YOU CREEPY STALKER PIECE OF SHIT!"

Cobra laughed as the dragon slayers tried to land a hit on him. Suddenly YN stopped, causing everyone to stare at her in confusion.

"You... You can hear all of my thoughts, or so you claim, right?" she questioned.

"Yes, I can," Cobra said, slightly confused as to why she would suddenly bring the topic up.

"Prove it, what am I thinking about right now?" YN challenged, staring at Cobra with a look of concentration on her face.

Everything got quiet as the two stared at each other, while Natsu and the exceeds watched them both.

Suddenly, a blush creeped up Cobra's face and YN started howling in laughter.

"T-those are some unladylike thoughts," he mumbled.

"Natsu! It works! He really can read our thoughts!" YN exclaimed.

"Ooh, ooh, let me try!" Happy and Cobra stared at each other.

"All you're thinking about is fish."

Happy gasped in surprise, "Natsu, it's true!"

"That one anyone coulda guessed," YN said.

"Try me, try me!" Natsu pointed at himself eagerly.

After a moment of silence and concentration, Cobra let out a laugh, "Okay that was a pretty good one," he said.

"What was the joke?" Happy and YN asked in unison.

"I'll tell you guys later. Right now, lets finish this fight!" Natsu answered, getting in a fighting stance. (A/N We never did know what the joke was that Natsu told Cobra, and that will forever make me sad. What did Natsu think that made Cobra laugh?)

"Oh, right," YN said. Mizu flew her toward their opponent.

She swung a fist at Cobra, Mizu flying her forward as they tried to hit the Poison Dragon Slayer, only for him to dodge to the right and send an attack her way.

"MIZU MOVE OUT OF THE WAY"

"I'M GOING I'M GOING"

Mizu frantically flapped her wings, trying to pull YN higher, away from the blast, but was struggling due to the poison in her body. YN's eyes widened as she realized that Mizu's body was at it's limit, there was no way she could continue fighting with her or it would kill her.

"MIZU DROP ME!"

"What?! No, I can do this!"

YN wrenched Mizu's paws away from her and pushed Mizu away, taking the full force of the poison roar. As she fell to the ground, she aimed some of her magic power to the ground, trying to break it so that it would cushion her landing.

"OH SHIT THIS HURTS WAY MORE THAN WHEN I PRACTICED WITH GILDARTS"

YN cradled her arm as she stared up at the sky, trying to see if Mizu was okay. Natsu was currently sending attack after attack, trying to defeat Cobra while Happy desperately dodged between attacks.