chapter 7

Kel pov

So im taking a cold shower to calm my nerves.Well to calm my tingling down below.But on the bright side movie night was a successes if i do say so myself...

Nah im lying i can't believe she druged us i mean i wanted to try Viagra but not this way.

Knock.Knock.Knock

Kel:yea who is it
Tay:Me can i join

I bit my lip and moved over so Tay could step in after removing hwr robe.Now i bet your wondering are y'all together f-buddies or what.Were something there's no title but we know what's up since she don't wanna commit yet.😒

Kel:baby I'll be right back

I announced as i stepped out the shower after she nodded okay.

4 minus later. I hoped in and watched as the water runs down her body into i dropped the soap.On accident wink. wink.

Kel:My bad can you grab that bae
Tay:Sure (she said shrugging)

As she bent down i grabed her waist and pulled her close.

Tay:What are you doing bae and what you got
Kel:finna give you some act right and this D
Tay:wha....ahhh

She moaned as i pushed the tip of my not to brag 12 inch strap in.Going slowly moving my hips back and forward giving her long strokes as i watch her try and keep her composers by grabbing the rag bar.(If thats what they called i really don't know)

Tay:Fuckkk kel faster mmm (she begged looking back bitting her lip)

Doing as she commanded and speed up into she was struggling to hold her body up.I turned her around so she's facing me not missing a beat and picked her up pushing her against the wall.

Kel:Fuck tay

I yelled out in pain in pleasure as she scratched up my back and sucked on my neck.She was tightening around my strap as i slammed my hand on the wall tryna hold her in one position hitting her g spot but i wasn't stopping.

With her hands tangled in my hair and me rubbing her as she take in every minute before squirting.

Pulling out and removing the strap as i catch my breathe.Still feeling the high.

Tay:We anit done baby your turn

I smirked happly aa she went down .Oh it's finna be a long night

King pov

I just got back from my jog and im still feeling the same.Man it's all Mya fought she finna catch me outside.

As i continued my rant on how im pissed off i walled into my room and started to snitch.

Ace:ummmm
King:oh my bad ( i said covering my self )
Ace:it's fine I'll come back later
King:you can stay finna take a shower

Than i heard Ace say something I'll never hear out her mouth.

Ace:can i join?

Now im in the corner of the shower watching the water run down her body i could feel my self getting harder by the minutes.

Ace:don't stare come here

I didn't move so she came to me.And she started a heated make out session.

King:you okay

She didn't responded all she did was move her hands up and down my body before crouching down putting her mouth around tip of my shaft.

King:eeoowww ace fuck right there

I moaned as she deep throat like a pro before pulling out and stroking it before looking up.

Ace:am i bad i never did this before i can stop
King:no no your fine it's been awhile (i assured)

Before she countuied into i realsed and watched her rinsing her body and leaving me in the shower in shock.

Ace pov

Im sitting on the bed just waiting for king to come out im so nerves i wanna take this to the next level.

But here's the thing i spiked the punch well had Mya do it because i couldn't do it. why you might ask because King would be like "are you sure and/or i think we should wait". Got on my nerves so i did my thing.

King:What's this (she said pointing at me )
Ace:I wanna take it to the next level

She just stared at me so i just slowly but you know a little sexy walk to her and pulled her to the bed.

King:idk you sure
Ace:yes now protection or no (i really didn't care just inpregnant me)
King:your choice

That was my que i pulled her on top of me as i kissed her deeply why her hands wonder my body leaveing her trails down to my neck.

Ace:mmm...that feels good

I moaned watching her every move as she wonder around my body leaving her mark before hovering over my pearl.Lookimg at me bitting her lips.

Ace:King please

I begged as she blew on my pearl teasing me making mw wetter before going in with no murcey leaving me  gripping her hair and let my moans realse freely.

Ace:Fuck right there baby mmmhh

My back began to arch as i reached my peak as king kept licking my slits entering a finger slowly thrusting .Hitting my g spot making my stomach tighten.

Ace:im cumming

I yelled before releasing the tention that builded up as king nibbled on my neck while sliding in.

Ace:ahhh

I whimpered as pain shot threw my body.as she sat there letting me adjust before moving slowly.Making my body calm down.

King:it's okay ( she soved while wiping a tear i didn't know fell)
Ace:Faster

Was all i said as she started giving long and hard deep strokes making me lose control grabbing what's near.Begging for more pressure.

So close to tapping out but she flipped me pushing my head in the pillow ramming my shit in.pulling at my hair making my high feel great as she kisses along my back.

King:What's my name baby girl (she asked speeding up)
Ace:mmmhhmm fuck (i moanes squirming tryna move)
King:huh(she questioned choking me holding me in place )
Ace:FUCK DADDY YESSss

I yelled before squirting and callapsing on the bed drentched in sweat tryna catch my breathe damn should have did this sooner...

Mya pov

Me and jay are currently in my 2019 all black jeep chilling.We just got back from the arcade since we knew the house wasn't gonna be silent .

Jay:You thinked her plan worked
Mya:i don't know but....i wanna do sum elsa tonight
Jay: what might that be princess(asked while turning me to face her )

I pulled out the left over pills watching her reaction.

Jay:Hope you anit got plans for tomorrow you anit finna be able to walk

Was all she said before laying back and pulling me on top...

Sorry late update to books so to stories i have to think about .