7

"Oh my, this is very fun." Kakó said under her breath before giggling over the view of burning aircrafts, men running around trying to take the fire out and with a few injured or dead by explosion and fire.

She glanced in almost every view that she can do, before being yelled at after being spun around.

It was Lerhgen.

"Why on earth did you do that!!?" He yelled.

Kakó shrugged while smirking as she brushed Lerhgen's hands off of her.

"Perhaps you should ask Tanya and not me." Kakó said before sticking her toungeu out in a tease.

Lerhgen was speechless.

Just what is he supposed to say anyways?

"You sadistic bastard!!!" A sudden yell was heard.

Almost everyones attention was yanked.

"Hey, Tanya!" Kakó greeted Tanya with her usual genuine smile.

Tanya shivered whilst growling, before yanking and dragging Kakó back to the workplace.

Ad soon enough, Schugel's lab blew into bits, chunks, and pieces.

He stood there with an open mouth before screaming on the top of his lungs.

Tanya placed a hand on her face to cover the embarrassment that would be physically visible.

"What's wrong, Tanya? Isn't this a one lovely view?" Kakó asked.

"You sadistic bastard!" Tanya whispered in pure anger.

"Oh! You caught one of the features he told me to do on you." Kakó said before giggling as she began to walk away.

Tanya quickly yanked her by the arm though.

"Why are there two of them? Twins??" A sudden question popped up.

There were questions getting spat out everywhere.

Tanya tried to maintain her sanity she dragged Kakó with her who then disappeared out of plain sight.

.....

Tanya coughed whilst wiping her chin from the kick.

Kakó giggled as she slowly walked in a circle around Tanya.

Sticking her toungeu out, she pointed a finger by Tanya's forehead, before saying, "Tanya, I've been wondering why humans are so sensitive to so many things alike and all that."

Tanya hissed as she smacked Kakó hand away.

Kakó hummed in slight annoyance and excitement as she yanked Tanya by her jaw and forced her to look up on her.

"Tanya, I don't like it when you're hard headed now." She said.

Tanya gulped whilst trying to maintain eye contact. Her hands clutched down hard on it's own, while her breathing was slowly getting sharp as time seemed to slowly pass by.

Kakó smirked while watching in amusement.

"You know Tanya, I can do almost anything no ordinary human even the ones with magic can do." She began.

Wiping the slight bruise on Tanya's cheek she giggled as soon as she heard   a light whimper in response back.

"Tanya, be a good old man and just place yourself into his palms so he can take good care of you." Kakó said.

Tanya's face scrunched up in anger as she tried to mutter out loud saying an, "I will never bow down to the devil!"

Kakó stared for a quick while, before bursting into laughter.