45

"Captain!"

There was a shout.

"Captain!!"

Tanya was gasping. Her breathing was a mess.

She felt like a mess after almost getting her.

"Captain! Are you ok!?"

Visha landed on both feet, badly bruised from the order she had to take and withstand from her superior.

"Ahh... second luitenant Serebryakov, yeah, I'm fine." Tanya replied while wiping her face.

All the punches she had to deal with was worth it.

Tanya stared up at the large hole from the ruined glass.

"I wanted to kill her though...." She pondered before a thought chained over to it, 'Nah... I should've killed.'

.....

'Finally, we somehow emerged victorious for now...' Tanya thought whilst sitting on her desk.

She finally got what she wanted I suppose.

An easier life?

No...

...

"Second luitenant Serebryakov, status?" Tanya asked after getting herself awoken and dressed in accordance with the military rules.

Visha shot up, her words fired like one of the enemy's long-ranged artilleries.

"Ahh..what a pain..." Tanya pondered.

'As soon as they were cornered here they beg for help and nobody else..?' she thought.

'Help them as friends, huh....' she chained her thoughts over before an idea popped up.

"Second luitenant Serebryakov! Bring me a detailed map and a map of the train tracks!" She commanded as soon as she took a glance up close to the map in the room.

"Ohohohh... there's a perfect spot right here." She said after pointing at a certain location on the map.

...

Victorious they may have come out.

They're in for a bigger treat.

"Men! This is a war for freedom!!!" Tanya yelled out with her men immediately screaming in accordance with their respect to answer back.

.....

Tanya gasped for a breather as she hid behind a destroyed wall.

'Damnit..! Personal feelings in the war zone is not a thing for me!' she thought as she continued to take her breather until she saw her reflection on the puddle of water.

Something clicked in her head when she did so.

'I know I was also like her but why does it feel like I've dealt with this kind of situation again....' she thought before sitting up and holding her gun up close to her.

"I'll finish this." She said when she flew up in the air again to fight the enemy republic mage.

...