Late June/ Early July

This all started on June 29,2013...I was 18 years old, my parents died when I was 17 years old, and my neighbors took me in, but they disowned me because I was being a "brat".

I'm walking down the streets of my neighborhood intoxicated and drunk. I'm tired of all the crap that has been happening to to me and I wanted to take revenge. I don't know if I'm hallucinating but, a dark and mysterious creature approaches me and hands me a revolver. It was loaded with a couple of bullets. I look up to see if the mysterious creature was still there, but it just vanished into thin air.

Having the revolver in my hand gave me a sudden urge to shoot. I decide to aim at a cop who was across the street eating a doughnut. I told myself "six seconds till it's man down". I shoot the cop and he falls on the concrete dead. I knew that was wrong, but I wanted to shoot some more people. So, I start running to a shop to buy a black mask, hoodie, and jeans. I pay with the money that I had and walked into the bathroom. I put on the clothes that I have bought and threw away my old clothes into the trash can. I walk out of the bathroom and out of the shop. The revolver that I have is stashed away in my hoodie's pocket so nobody could tell. I go to a gun shop and look around. I grab a few packets full of bullets and sneakily walked out. I run to the area where there would be the most people and shoot up the place. In a span of five minutes, everyone was on the ground except for me. I run away from the hotspot in order not to get caught and ran to my apartment complex. I go inside and go up the stairs to the second floor. I make a right and go down the hallway to my door. I unlock my door, enter, and closed it. I plopped myself on the couch and grabbed an unopened can of soda that was on the table in front of it. I open the can and take a sip while grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. I forgot to mention that I threw roses on every single one of my victims before I left to freak the witnesses and the police more.

I keep on changing the channels on the tv until, the news popped up. The whole crew and station seemed to be going crazy due to my little incident. They gave me a name "The Elegant Assassin" and I remember that I liked it. Eventually, this became the game of Cat &Mouse for the next three days. The police desperately trying to find while I'm in the comfort of my home. I took two sleeping pills that makes me go to sleep for a while. I approached my bed and passed out in a second.

Twelve days later...

I wake up to see the light of the sun. I get up from bed and I go to my calendar. I recollect my mind from the day I fell asleep to today. I mark the day on July 12, 2013. I look at my Clock and I see the time 10:00 am. I can hear my neighbors yelling from next door on my left. I try to ignore them because of their stupid argument. Fortunately, my neighbor on my right has been helping me for a while. She's a psychologist working in a hospital really far away. When I don't have money, she always lends me a bit. She's like a sister to me. I can hear a knock on my door I go and open it and it's my favorite neighbor. "Hey Suzy! how are you?". "I'm fine" she responds. Suzy tells me something that caught my interest, she tells me "Youngjae take care of yourself and I'm sorry you might not forgive me after today." She leaves in walks into her apartment what does she mean as in "I'm sorry". I put that behind my mind, and I make some Cup Ramen. 3 hours pass and my neighbors on the left are still screaming at each other.

So, I decide to shut them up on my own. Interestingly my revolver is still in my hoodie. I reload it and walk out of my comfort spot. I picked the lock to their Door and walk in. They're still arguing, so I stop it by shooting my neighbor's husband on the leg. When they realized what happened they turned around and screamed. I go up to the lady and put the gun to her head and told her "shhhh..you don't want to see your pitiful husband dead wouldn't you?" She nodded trembling in fear. Her face showed that she knew that this was going to happen but riddled with fear. I tell her that I'm going to shoot him slowly so that she would see his last moment, and that she's going to watch. I can see her tremble more as I shoot her husband on the other leg. He screams in pain. Right before I reloaded my gun, I can see the lady dial 119. So, I aim at her and shot her and then her husband. I grab 2 roses from the vase that was on the table and I placed a flower in their hands.