Right Here Waiting

I hope you all would like it <3 VOTES AND COMMENTS?? :D I would appreciate it a lot. Please support me .Thanks!!! By the way,happy reading!!!!!! <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Lexi ! You sleepy head ! Get your ass up or we're gon' be late" . Daniel yelled at my face.

"Okay,okay. I get it" My eyes were puffy.

"Now ! Quick before I go to school and leave you alone,walking." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I woke up immediately and 'shoo' Daniel out before I take a change. I simply pulled my wavy blond hair to a pony tail and rushed all my way down to the kitchen saying bye to mom and dad.

I walked out my house.

"There's definitely nothing different comparing ayou with a snail" Daniel mumbled.He was already on his bike crossing his muscular arms waiting for me.He was as hot as ever. I had to admit it although he's my brother.

I rolled my eyes and went on the bike as Dan handed me my helmet.

* * *

"Hey Lexi !"

I could recognised that voice and its Katherine - my best friend. She gave me a wide smile and waving both her hands at me like she'd never saw me for 10 years.

"Hey Kate. Good to see ya" I walked towards her ,leaving the locker. My eyes were kinda puffy 'cause I didn't have enough sleep last night. I hoped no one would notice it.

I was just been late for about 10 minutes. Well,thats not a big deal though since Katherine was still there."So we're not late huh?" I faked a smile.

"Hopefully not"

"Let's go then'

I had the same class with Katherine before recess. So as we walked in the class ,everyone was staring at us like we were some sort of aliens or something.We were just late for awhile. But who cares ,I don't give a shit.We went toward the empty places at the back of the class.And I knew it would be boring"

"Kate,c'mon lets have a talk." I placed a smile on my lips.

"Hows you and Luke?" She questioned,waiting patiently for an answer.

My smile was gone all of a sudden when my ears received those words. I sighed deeply."We broke up yesterday" I stated ,looking at my feet.

"Why had you both br - "

"He cheated on me with Angelina that slut ! " Her sentence had cut off by me and I yelled a little too loud.

"Lexi Raymond,please lower down your voice. You are disturbing others. Mrs.Richard faced me .

"I'm sorry"

She faced infront and continued her teaching

"Well Kate,we'll talk during lunch . " I whispered .More like only I could hear it.

She nodded.

* * *

"Yay ! Lunch time" Kate spoke ,grabbing my hand as we headed to the cafeteria.She was always the happy go lucky girl.

"Did you heard me saying that he chea-"

"Obiviously I did,you were not saying,more like shrieking" She rolled her eyes.

Before I could do any response,she spoke again.