Chapter 2

"How could he cheated on such a nice and gorgeous girl? I felt sorry for you sweetie." She showed off her puppy dog eyes. "If I have a chance,I would've strangled him on the neck,for you.What's going on? How and when do you know about it? Do y - " She kept asking  without giving me any chances to answer a single word.

"Kate ! Would'ya just calm down and listen to me? " I shouted.

She stopped. Finally. She nodded quickly and then i started the whole explanation.

"Alright .Actually I knew something was going on with Angelina and Luke. That was what I heard from the seniors and all you know. But I believed in Luke and I ignored all those rumors that were spreading. Until he asked me out and told me that he wanted to break up with me . He told me honestly that he was dating Angelina since a month ago and he loves her so much that he couldn't leave her. Luke apologized but I refused and ran away. He didn't even follow me when I ran away. I cried for the whole night. Don't you noticed my puffy eyes? " I explained. Tears almost fell on my cheeks and I snuffled .

"What a 'great' and 'convincing' break up line. " She saids sarcastically ,making bunny ears with her fingers on her head.

"Well, fine. Nothing to be sad about now.Since he had cheated on me and I'd been humiliated,he don't deserved me."

"Aww bestie,you will met a much better guy and you were right ,someone like him don't deserve you. " She made out a sad face and snuggled me tightly.

I hugged her back wrapping my arms around her neck. "Thanks Ka-" I stopped.

Before I could even finish my words,I saw Angelina and Luke were cuddling and kissing. When she noticed me staring at them,she made out a satisfied expression. Yeah,yeah I get it okay? You have my boyfriend. I gave her a I-don't-care look.Really? Like seriously? I couldn't believe the fact that they actually kissed infront of me.We just broke up yesterday .But I DON'T CARE. It's not like I was gonna go all the way to him and beg him to come for me again. No. I will never do that,ever. I had totally gave up on him and I had no any feelings towards Luke anymore. No ,not at all. I'd opened my mind and try to forget him,like he never existed in my life. I am gonna live my life from now onwards.

Besides,I was glad that Kate was there for me no matter what happened. She asked me to be strong and all.She was actually a good convincer.And I love the way she was.She is my forever bestie. I pretty hoped that Daniel would date her but they don't really get along .And yet,she had a boyfriend.

 When I snapped back into reality,I saw both Katherine's hands were waving infront of my face.

"Hello? You alive ?" She raised an eyebrow looking at me curiously,somehow reminded me to quit my daydream .

 I gave her a smile smile.

 "Well if you're going to continue daydreaming,I won't mind but we really have to go now."She spoke again.

I  looked around and everyone was leaving the cafeteria. It was only us that were still sitting there."Let's go" I stood up. "Oh yeah,you can go first.I need the toilet" I puffed up my cheeks.

She just nodded and walked away.I ran to the toilet as quick as possile so that I won't be late.

As I came out from the stall,I saw a girl with her hair perfectly flowed on her back.She turned around.

Angelina.

Was I that unlucky? I don't even feel like talking to her.She was putting on her make up,her face was perfect without any acne. She was smirking smugly at me . Angelina had an hourglass figure and she was really pretty.Guys' worshipped her. If she wasn't that bitchy,she would be really consider as perfect.But too bad,her personality was exactly opposite camparing with her face.

I washed my hands with the handwash and wringed my hands at her when I was done washing,getting my revenge.

Angelina's jaw dropped to the ground,frowning and part of her clothes were a little wet.She backed up a few steps. " You little bitch ! "She yelled,widening her green eyes. "Don't get jealous 'cause you boyfriend wanted me." She said smugly.

I glared at her.Blood ran through my veins,hot and fast.I ran out the toilet because if I stayed there any longer,I would slap her in that damn face.I hated her,so much.Urghh!

Angelina ran out following me and she was still mumbling."Oh yeah! I meant your EX-boyfriend."

I stopped.She ran so fast that she almost knocked into me when I suddenly stopped.I turned around and looked at her.Suddenly I felt that i was going to explode.

"Look at your face! You are like an insane woman.No wonder Luke dumped you. Unwanted slut! " She said crossing her arms.

At the next second,I slapped her in the face.Hard.I couldn't stand it anymore.If I had a knife in my hand,I could've killed her.

"What the heck were you doing?"She widened her eyes,with anger.

"I don't give a damn Angelina!" I yelled."If I ever heard any insult words from you again,I swear you won't just get a slap! You deserved it!"I screamed ,rigth at her ear.

She had no reaction,which was weird.She just stood there and stared at something or someone which was behind me. I turned around curiously.