.005

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘.005.

"i haven't see you in a while you know i miss you babe when you hear this song for flatter its about to fade and how i miss it and I wish that i could see you more

"i haven't see you in a while you know i miss you babe when you hear this song for flatter its about to fade and how i miss it and I wish that i could see you more."

"did you see her with the thug!" jamal turner almost yelled to his bestfriend as they ran their laps in gym because they didn't want to participate in any other activities. ruby rolled his eyes as he thought about it. "you have to think about who her brother is, she is destined to be with a gangbanger. i think she's going to end up with cesar before latrelle, let alone you." ruby spoke his truth as they jogged.

jamal let out a gasp turning his head as fast as he could in the neck brace. "she's a luna, jamal. you picked the prettiest bloodline to crush on. at least she's entertaining you right now but we're in high school now. there's men here! which you... lack." ruby looked jamal up and down as if he was disgusted.

∘◦

lorenco followed the black car in front of them, that was going very slow. cursing because they had places to be, lorenco had agreed to drop his sister off at ruby's house but he had to return to the school for practice and this car wasn't making it any better. "i'm about to pop a cap in his ass!" lorenco yelled out and leilani rolled her eyes. "you ain't about to do nothing, hang out with people and don't know how to act!" leilani looked up to one of his friends that were on the sidewalk.

"i'm about to drop you off right here if you keep playing with me." lorenco turned to his sister, punching her in the arm, leilani punched him back and screamed for dear life when lorenco cocked his hand back. "maybe that's a good idea." leilani told her brother. lorenco narrowed his eyes once he saw cesar get out the car in front of them and the car zoomed off. lorenco shook his head.

"see fuck no." he locked the doors, ready to put the car in reverse and go back to the school leilani looked to her brother, pulling the lock up. opening the door. "you drive a 2009 honda, don't forget. watch the road and tell lenore that i might be late to dinner, but wait up." leilani told her brother as he just sighed. leilani closed the door, running to her friends as lorenco put the car in drive and sped ahead.

cesar, monse and jamal all heard rapid footsteps but before they could turn around leilani jumped on cesar's back, since his arms were around jamal and monse they felt the leap too. cesar acted quick and put his hands behind his back to catch leilani. "jesus, lani!" cesar yelled out and leilani just laughed at.

"i'm not late for our meetin- not meeting." leilani was ready to defend herself but she forgot whose back she was on, who was not invited to the party. "invited to the what?" cesar questioned pinching leilani's bare thigh, making leilani pull his ear. making them both let out unpleasant noises. "like i would tell you, obviously we're going to ruby''s house to meet about her freshman year plans." leilani thought of an easy lie as she jumped off of cesar's back when they neared ruby's house.